India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

a few questions!

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Folks,Help me to understand.. Let's assume that RaYa see each other on Thursday. So.. till now

Rajat has not proposed to Priya. and It's Kady's well being that is on his mind. and even if he does confess, I can't see Priya agreeing to it, given the circumstances.

Ram for now is very much in love with Priya and he has changed for good in last 5 years. He might be angry with Priya, but I can't see any reason that'll keep him away from her and Pihu.

So.. if they "see" each other, can there be anything that'll keep them apart?

Priya does not have threat from law, and she knows it.. and her being alive Ram's so called marriage is void!

So.. will RaYa really reunite?

Personally I won't mind if RaYa start living together, and they show Ayesha trying 2 pull them apart. after all we did enjoy Niharika's drama before. But that sounds too good to be true! what say?

and all this is assuming that RaYa will "see" each other.. they can't be misleading second time.. or can they?

Edited by Priya_Fan - 07 September 2012 at 7:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanTrieshkaramsekhonkaparikh1lalmadhuNancy_NUTSrnvdbhavaniSaisweetymem1fanrayajakther7veena23leena04Mani-RKsushfiza

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
let see what happend.. i think ab raya mil hi jaien ge... ab misleading nhi hosakta...:)
sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thnx
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
may be ayesha vil emotionally blackmail priya to stay away from ram 
and  priya still thinks dat kush is aye n ram's son.
kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
As I had written in some other post, after they meet the real game of sacrifice and deceit would start. Afterall Priya can go upto any extent to make her sis happy. She would be emotionally Black Mailed by her sis and mom. I guess before Ram she might even deny being Priya or pose to have moved on in life with Rajat. My guess is Ram would not buy it though.

But I wanted a better actress in Ayesha's charecter, as Eva pulled up an excellent job in Niharika, I am not sure how much Chahat would be able to pull the charecter. It is not easy to potray a cunning and menecing villain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karamsekhon-evan-

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Folks,Help me to understand.. Let's assume that RaYa see each other on Thursday. So.. till now

Rajat has not proposed to Priya. and It's Kady's well being that is on his mind. and even if he does confess, I can't see Priya agreeing to it, given the circumstances.
i don't think he will propose Priya befor Thursday

Ram for now is very much in love with Priya and he has changed for good in last 5 years. He might be angry with Priya, but I can't see any reason that'll keep him away from her and Pihu.
i really worried about it i also can't see them apart.aur Ram ji ka itnaa pyaar dekhke aur bhi jada darr lag rahe hai. what will be Ram's reaction  after seeing Priya alive, it's scary & also this is Ektaa kapoor's show darr tou aur bhi jada banta hai boss ?

Millon dollar question Amy i also think same & very worried about it but really won't see any MU be2en RayA

Priya does not have threat from law, and she knows it.. and her being alive Ram's so called marriage is void!
Mrs Ayesha Ram Kapoor ka ab kya hoga LOL kaha jaega Sharma house ???

they will not reunite Thursday i think it may take some times to reunite them
Personally I won't mind if RaYa start living together, and they show Ayesha trying 2 pull them apart. after all we did enjoy Niharika's drama before. But that sounds too good to be true! what say?
yeah agree  aurr saath saath Ayesha ka kuch acting sikhne ko milega RaYA se
and all this is assuming that RaYa will "see" each other.. they can't be misleading second time.. or can they?
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Agree with you 100%, Even if they meet I am pretty sure that is going to be the last scene of the Thursday episode,  Also with Priya being alive Ayesha/ Ram marriage is illegal, So what can Ayesha do? I want to see how do CVs handle this issue. I really do not want to see another "Mahan tyag " kahani.. Knowing Ekta I am pretty sure she will get some Crap to keep them separate. Now that the Trps are going down she realized that she need to get them together so the reason for next week reunion, anyways do not keep hopes, she will surely bring some idiotic reasons to keep them away..DeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karamsekhon

Saisweety Goldie
Saisweety
Saisweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

Go to top