The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

plez help:(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
guys do me a favor can u plez tell wat song did kiya dance during freedom party on 15th agust? i knw kissha daced for dhoom & coctaile ..may sharabi but b4 tat kiya was dancing wid  tat arjun ( i don remb his name) for dome rap music na wats tat song? or anyone plez listout songs tat were played in tat party.. pleazzz replyyy... plez #requestCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plez help:(" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Bore Bore from Bluffmaster

Next time Please post your queries and questions in TBP help desk:

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 07 September 2012 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.