Saas Bina Sasuraal

||<3 Get Well Soon Aish <3|| Post Your Wishes <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Aishwarya for coming back to shoot the last few episodes of SBS despite not feeling well <3 It means a lot to us <3 Toasty has made a special place in my heart that will be hard to ever forget <3  i will miss you portraying Toasty so very much :( <3

But health most certainly comes first so please do make sure to rest and take care and I will be praying for you so that you recover from your lymph nodes problem very soon! Best of luck for your upcoming surgery and its success <3 Hope that you are feeling great again soon and are back with a bang <3

We're all trying for SBS 2 and we all hope that once you are well again, it will happen <3 Take care of yourself and remember that our love and best wishes are always with you.  Lots and lots of love,
Tejy

Edited by Tejy_Kumari - 09 September 2012 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.basket_101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||<3 Get Well Soon Aish <3|| Post Your Wishes <3 (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Sunshine.basket_101

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
*Reserved*Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Get well soon Aish. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. We all love you ans are there for you! :)

.Sunshine.basket_101

Sonia Kapasi

Groupbie

Sonia Kapasi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Get well soon Aish. I had the same problem last year and man it surely is not easy to live with it. It is extremely painful and the medication given for it drains you out completely. I sincerely pray and hope for our ethereal beauty Aishwarya to recover completely and return to another fiction show. Love you Aish.

.Sunshine.basket_101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top