-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For the first time i since i started watching tbp i didnt like the episodes. This week was a serious let down. First of all i expected kd to be out of the jail this week. But the cvs are stretching the track like a rubber band. yikes
Bobby was acting really weird. And i simply hate the rahi track that is going on. We didnt get a single kisha scene for almost 2 weeks! .
Cvs have just made a mess of things.
They are taking some tracks i.e the kd jail track at a annoyingly slow speed. Where as they are jumping too far ahead and too fast on some tracks i.e the rahi track. Everythingz going wrong for kiya and piddi according to the precap. I wonder how is jj gonna get them out of trouble. And piddi toh is acting dumber and dumber with each passing day. First he broke the camera and now he tripped in the cafe. Arrgghh please get kd out of the jail yaar. This track is seriously getting on my nerves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm agree yr ..really dey r dragging it...i really d concern of RV when Panchi faints...but i luved dat RaHi scence ...i want der cute friendship fr  a long time..i dnt panchi realising her feelings so soon...how can cvs do dis ...???????
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

hmm agree yr ..really dey r dragging it...i really d concern of RV when Panchi faints...but i luved dat RaHi scence ...i want der cute friendship fr a long time..i dnt panchi realising her feelings so soon...how can cvs do dis ...???????

Yup that scene was really cute. But it was so dumb for panchi to risk her health for losing weight. !
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: missscarlet

Yup that scene was really cute. But it was so dumb for panchi to risk her health for losing weight. !

hahah i knw but seriously many ppl try 2 loose weight in d  same ...😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I only liked the RaHi scene and the fact that their fight has been resolved. Still hate their current track though. Man, the charm is dieing! This jail track is a big let down!
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

hahah i knw but seriously many ppl try 2 loose weight in d same ...😃

Thats really shocking! There are other ways of losing weight than starving. But ofcourse ppl want instant results
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I only liked the RaHi scene and the fact that their fight has been resolved. Still hate their current track though. Man, the charm is dieing! This jail track is a big let down!

I wish the cvs would buck up and sort out everything and show us some interesting tracks.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly, there were so many interesting tracks which they could've shown. This jail track is so dramatic. And this much drama at the beginning is never good!

The only good thing is that Fahad is getting a lambi chuti because of this :P
rocksravya11 thumbnail
yep i want cvs to show RV's backgrumd dey shuld everyone prblm but not RV ...
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Honestly, there were so many interesting tracks which they could've shown. This jail track is so dramatic. And this much drama at the beginning is never good!

The only good thing is that Fahad is getting a lambi chuti because of this :P

Haha yup. I wonder how are they going to darg the goa trip in middle of all of this.