India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

What a disappointing week!

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
For the first time i since i started watching tbp i didnt like the episodes. This week was a serious let down. First of all i expected kd to be out of the jail this week. But the cvs are stretching the track like a rubber band. yikes
Bobby was acting really weird. And i simply hate the rahi track that is going on. We didnt get a single kisha scene for almost 2 weeks! .
Cvs have just made a mess of things.
They are taking some tracks i.e the kd jail track at a annoyingly slow speed. Where as they are jumping too far ahead and too fast on some tracks i.e the rahi track. Everythingz going wrong for kiya and piddi according to the precap. I wonder how is jj gonna get them out of trouble. And piddi toh is acting dumber and dumber with each passing day. First he broke the camera and now he tripped in the cafe. Arrgghh please get kd out of the jail yaar. This track is seriously getting on my nerves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7sups2222gal.angel-Rema-..-Ayesshhaa-..-Araina-

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
hmm agree yr ..really dey r dragging it...i really d concern of RV when Panchi faints...but i luved dat RaHi scence ...i want der cute friendship fr  a long time..i dnt panchi realising her feelings so soon...how can cvs do dis ...???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

hmm agree yr ..really dey r dragging it...i really d concern of RV when Panchi faints...but i luved dat RaHi scence ...i want der cute friendship fr a long time..i dnt panchi realising her feelings so soon...how can cvs do dis ...???????

Yup that scene was really cute. But it was so dumb for panchi to risk her health for losing weight. !
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

hmm agree yr ..really dey r dragging it...i really d concern of RV when Panchi faints...but i luved dat RaHi scence ...i want der cute friendship fr a long time..i dnt panchi realising her feelings so soon...how can cvs do dis ...???????

Yup that scene was really cute. But it was so dumb for panchi to risk her health for losing weight. !
hahah i knw but seriously many ppl try 2 loose weight in d  same ...Big smile
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I only liked the RaHi scene and the fact that their fight has been resolved. Still hate their current track though. Man, the charm is dieing! This jail track is a big let down!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missscarlet

hahah i knw but seriously many ppl try 2 loose weight in d same ...Big smile

Thats really shocking! There are other ways of losing weight than starving. But ofcourse ppl want instant results
-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

I only liked the RaHi scene and the fact that their fight has been resolved. Still hate their current track though. Man, the charm is dieing! This jail track is a big let down!

I wish the cvs would buck up and sort out everything and show us some interesting tracks.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Honestly, there were so many interesting tracks which they could've shown. This jail track is so dramatic. And this much drama at the beginning is never good!

The only good thing is that Fahad is getting a lambi chuti because of this :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index