India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dere is still time

Shivalika1408 Senior Member
Shivalika1408
Shivalika1408

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm a newbie and don't really make posts just comment but I really felt the need to make dis post.i no many of u have already posted about dis but still so here goes...
June 6 2011 to feb 14 2012
The epitome of epic ness .LM's amazing direction , amazing jobs done by the leads and the parallel leads,strong storyline ,sincerity of the actors.everything was perfect.d audience wd predict episodes like dey had all the time in the world ,cd not get sleep (I still remember dat Tuesday precap on payashs mehendi when arnav kissed Khushi by d poolside.i cdnt sleep and blushed thru out d nite .m not lying)and wd do all sorts of crazy things.but feb 14 2012 was d turning point when everything went downhill .there were stupid tracks .uneeded fillers and episodes ,loopholes and loopholes and just simple plain dragging.but the audience was still optimistic.6months finally got over and it just got worst.testing of the audeince's patients.v cried v howled v bashed but nothing was done.and still nothing is being done.y is it so difficult for d cvs to give us what v want.dey have done it b4 so I don't think dey will have trouble doing it again.dis serial has reached new heights and gained international popularity.i understand dat if d cvs give us exactly what v want it won't b fun but dey can do what what dey did the first nine months of d serial.v don't want a didi ke sauth serial.v want r star crossed luv story v tuned in for.pls v beg d cvs don't drag,don't take advantage of ur loyal fans just bcoz u no dey will watch even if u give us shit.has d fame gone to ur head dat u think dat whatever u give us v'll take.U NO WHAT V WANT SO GIVE IT TO US.DONT GIVE IT IN BITS AND PEICES GIVE IT AS WHOLE.IF SHYAM IS EXPOSED EXPOSE HIM FOR EVERY SIN HE HAS DONE.IF KHUSHI IS GIVEN JUSTICE GIVE HER JUSTICE FOR EVERY FINGER DAT WAS POINTED TOWARDS HER.DONT U THINK IT'S TIME U LEARNT FROM UR MISTAKE AND STOPPED TAKING US FOR GRANTED .V SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV EVERY FIVE DAYS A WEEK FOR 30 mins not to watch average senseless episodes BUT TO IN D HOPE TO HAVE R IPKKND BACK.V AREN'T JOBLESS TO WASTE R PRECIUOS TIME.dis isn't a bashing post.its just to say its still not too late u can still cum up to d top.u can still win r hearts back.its not difficult.just use d same magic dust u used last year and everything will fall into place.the ball is in your court.either u kick it into r net or urs.dats ur decision.
P.s if n e body can send dis to d cvs I wd b very grateful.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top