Burning up in mutual desire!

Posted: 11 years ago
What a powerful line that was...burning up in mutual desire...And the way he said it...gave us all goosebumps...forget the Amars and the Ahanas...just imagine the combustion that will occur when the fires finally meet...will make this silly separation worth it...deprivation is good for the soul...and good for desire too...for it makes the want keener...

Hope KPji has something mindblowing planned...to make up for the tanda SR etc!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Agree with you Sujatha...

Lets hope KPji has planned something for us, say for Nidhi's birthday? A compensatory SR?
Waise I feel pity for the sidelined characters here: Amar, Aahana, Susheela...I still dont know how aahana will feel when she comes to know of the reality?

Doc
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Agree with you Sujatha...

Lets hope KPji has planned something for us, say for Nidhi's birthday? A compensatory SR?
Waise I feel pity for the sidelined characters here: Amar, Aahana, Susheela...I still dont know how aahana will feel when she comes to know of the reality?

Doc

Yeah...that would be good na...compensatory SR...πŸ˜†...I have a feeling about Amar...I don't think he will be hurt...he seems to have an agenda...but Ahana I don't know...but today's girls are very smart...they don't let the disappointment bog them down for too long...even for Ahana, I think it is more like a crush..I don't think there will be any serious feelings involved...but I am thinking how these two will face them once the truth is out πŸ˜†
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
I think your dream of seeing Ashu in caveman avtar is going to fulfill then.πŸ˜‰
Nice postπŸ˜›
Yup , hope it's a nice surprise planned by KP ji  for us ...😳
Even I feel sad for ahana, how will she feel wen she realises she was just being used by Ashu and nidhi for making each other jealous...
Don't know if it is too hot...but I would love Haye Rama...it is my alltime favourite seduction song that speaks of raw desire...!
agree with you Sujataji after watching the episode I was a bit sad thought how can a mature dr behave like this,then this morning spoke to my mom and I was shocked my 67yr old mom is liking this track and this is exactly what she told me what you have written in your post and I really hope it happens...passion and love is more when you are away from your partner for a long time..
[QUOTE=Malvika_rajeev] Agree with you Sujatha...

Doc
[/Q
UOTE]  Ahana is young &modern , and once she knows that Ashni are married. she wont feel bad.  one of the Sr resident will tell her the unique Ashni love journey.(as in movie CHALTE CHALTE).
yes .. am so waiting for a mindblowing end to this seperation track ...
Insha Allah Sujata - Just hope KP remembers all his lady fans while writing the reunion episode...He gives so much of importance to the lady fan opinions - so he should not let them down...We all wait eagerly for such episodes...Can u convey this to him?