Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

7th sept WU- RAFTA RAFTA AND MURDER OF RUBINA (Page 3)

Lubs. Senior Member
Lubs.
Lubs.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Kuls...i watch madhubala...They know how 2 make audience sit @ the end of our seats n wait 4 the nxt thing 2 take place...

I wished a zillion tymes ki kaash RJN ke cvs bhi aise hothe tho kithna sab dekhne ko miltha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yes rash...I agree its my expectation...but even without expectation..epsode was ok for me...not amazing at any level...I think they still not use INSHA chemistry whenm it was best time to use being sanchi drunk...
Scene were funny...sweet...but tnot capitalizing their chemistry...
Its not AD its director fault...

and from their record this sanchio behaviour was while she was drunk. because she was drunk...in her senses...with situation like...this I am expecting Insha relation will again backtrace...and today episode showed the hints...

But I can say their romance execution never ...was half good as I have seen in most other show...A small scene where he holded her mouth could be shown as romantic...their hug..in rain...Hug was same as Namz demanded...but both these scene were flatly executed ...that you cant even feel...there is love...

Edited by kuls11 - 07 September 2012 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssafdarritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
So Indu has finally accepted Sanchi's friend request, can't wait to see the episode now! :D

Thnx soo much for the update!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates di ..

It's getting intresting now,monday's episode would be full of suspense .
I watched the episode but it looks like a scary movie full of suspense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
things shuld start frm smal.they are going slow.smething big is waiting.INSA wil have great times.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Kul... We cant feel love because sanchi doesnt love him.
She was just keen to befriend with indu. If you noticed she said that Indu tum buray nahi ho... And Indu while accepting her offer of friendship he confirmed again that now you dont HATE me anymore.
So...they are good friends now and they trust each other.
U no STEP BY STEP...

Edited by Rashmi04 - 07 September 2012 at 10:06am

ritukaprithvipressuroshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Now Indu will support Sanchi so with this he'll fulfil his friendship (supporting at bad times)and after then,Sanchi would start trusting Indu slowly slowly and from there Love may start.

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91pressuSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Rash ...in madhubala both hate each other...still u can see their passion chemistry.in evry damn scene...in MB there is one eyelock...everyday...here Indu atleast love her..if not her...Why I dint felt even his love...there should be shown few sec his reaction...the girl he love most literaly tightly hugged him...
Even in Dosti scene they can exploit  chemistry...in holding scene...a hug scene..///anwyay...they cpuld show how Indu felt being so closed to Sanchi...but no they just showed a flat scene like Indu holded or hugged someone...totoally unknown..To young audience , small sequence like this...create hype..in IPK ..a situation like this will be of 10-15 mins...wheras here it was 2-3 mins...no story with  such slow track..IPk still increased from 1.8 to 2.8 in 4 weeks just with leads chemistry

its not about love its about chemistry...chemistry can be in hatred too...Leads chemistry is not even used...You have to see other shows to know what I am saying...I dont think is debatable or explainable concept...its more on visualization of everyone.. how we were expecting...how it was shoen...
Last part was good...it was well executed...whole effect was scary asAmit said...

Edited by kuls11 - 07 September 2012 at 10:35am

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita---GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index