Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

7th sept WU- RAFTA RAFTA AND MURDER OF RUBINA (Page 2)

Lubs. Senior Member
Lubs.
Lubs.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
WT AN EPISODE BACHCU...WHAT AN EPISODE...

I think this ones becum one of ma fav RJN episode...I was literally crying when i saw THE CUTE SWEET INTIMACY betwn INSA...

I loved the way SANCHI used her hands 2 close INDUs ears to prevent INDU 4m hearing Rubina...Awww...

She jumped over 2 INDU after they attained the money...SOOO DAMN ROMANTIC...

Before this she hugged INDU unconciously iN FULL NASHA...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Omg ek hi din me frndship and murder sequence.. Baba re.. Dekhna padega yaar.. But ye CVs se expect hi kia tha.. Ki pyar kam hi dhikhayenge..

@kul-arre murder sequence accha hi shoot hua hoga.. Remember cvs ko hatret and all se bahut lagaav hai.. Haha.. ;)

aissa hua kya hai yaar meri curiousity badti jaa rahi hai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I know...ROsh my disppointment was with first half rafta rafta...it was not on mark ...with song selection cherogrpahy...graceful part was pooja acting...and Insha scene that were few tooo half of song was on Moehak and Manwa

If we compare this show with IPK pr EK haro and ...Diya Bati...and SNS its execution, storytelling...come close to DAB and SNS despite being claiming as young girl show...therfore this show deosnt do well with youth...because its romance execution is medocire...whereas IPK and EK are youth show they know where to captalize. on leads chemistry...to entice young audience...Here is like leads chemistry is...most unused thing...even in Rafta rafta they rarely explored their chemistry...

I am clearly disppointed...I am writing here because if out of blue moon some hotshot read on IF they know where they lag behind..in their target audience...Hopefully it ganrer TRP for  murder sequence...suspence is mostly TRP garner

Edited by kuls11 - 07 September 2012 at 8:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
wow what an episode...

Rafta Rafta is my favourite song and I really enjoyed pooja s dance . Full Talli ...dance.
Rafta Rafta demands madness . Anyone dancing on this song should be drunk or mad in love...
Pooja impressed me in this song.

Chalo now INSA are atleast friends.

The scary part is Rubina s death. I knew that Sanchi will castigate Indu for the mess. Hope she doesnt do it again.

Little did they know that the kidnapping plan would backfire.

Moral of the story- Rain ... not always bring love ... Possiblity of Murder is also there.Dead

Edited by Rashmi04 - 07 September 2012 at 8:43am

inna7ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91-Namita-

Lubs. Senior Member
Lubs.
Lubs.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@ KUL- I agree with u 2 the point that Jet speed is pe bhi raha...Damn...I was looking 4ward 4 a whole episode of INSA

ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@kul- i agree.. Pyar se itna problem.. Haddh hai.. Atleast thodi der focus kar sakte the dono ke budding relation me..
Yaar tumlog muje jalao mat yaar me mar hi na jau excitement me.. Me bahut der se dekne waali hu.. Ohho kab ghar pahuchungi yaar.. Rabta rabta deko aankh meri ladi hai ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Lubs. and Rosh .I agree with AD rain tweet...and amazing I was actually waiting for  Insha beaufitul moments...rather Inshafied epiosde...but it was not...it was more Sanchi drunk and murder epiosde...with few pf their scene...

Those who have seen IPK pr MB currently they will understand what I am saying...leads chemistry is not being used ...

I think over expection is bummer...
I am shcoked I hated drama ...and everything yet I liked murder seuqnce more than first Rafta rafta...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Kul... problem is everyone is assuming. AD never said cute scene in the rain. He just shared some part of his life. We all jumped to the conclusion.

See the changes in sanchi...
She was so jealous of Rubina. Indu darling then a cute hug in the end.
I never expected sanchi to behave like this. So I am not disappointed.

Edited by Rashmi04 - 07 September 2012 at 9:15am

ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index