Pavitra Rishta

asha's radio interview in SA (Page 3)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

think RD also tweeted the same thing..
of arvi will and always b together..i guess marrying someone else is da definition of ashvik's "always being together"

a good one !! apparently, their love is above mundane things like getting married to someone else...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dappyloverpp29adittyAshlaikasoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixalicia.AnAvidReader

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I guess if you have been watchhing Manav and Archu struggle since 2009 to be happy together, we should be brace ourselves for Arvi to go through 3 more years of crazy separation and together phases.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia._OrChiD_

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Asha is very sweet! I don't understand why they keep saying ARVI will be together. We know that in the end (after all has been ruined) they will be together like probably during the last episode of the show but what about the awful things that's happening now? I guess they have to keep saying that ARVI will be together for the fans' sake otherwise people who watch for ARVI will just drop the show. It's also nice to know that Suhasi will return back to television, hopefully in a better show though! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAxiomAshlaikaNadaCintaalicia.

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I think Asha is a sweetheart and she has done really well with this show.

No matter what the actor's opinions about their characters are, it really is all about the producers/writers and the direction they want to take the story. It's about the ratings and viewership.

'Many twists and turns' so its not just one heart break but many to follow?

ArMan fans waited umpteen years for a reunion - that too after kids - but they never vilified their relationship so badly as they did with ARVI.

That was a low blow! I hope beyond hope that for all ARVI fans there IS actually a light at the end of the tunnel.

I like Suhasi too but I could not see with anyone other that Karan either LOL They are just too cute together. They have a great friendship and it shows.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajusoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixNadaCintaAshlaikaAnAvidReader

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

That was a low blow! I hope beyond hope that for all ARVI fans there IS actually a light at the end of the tunnel.

I like Suhasi too but I could not see with anyone other that Karan either LOL They are just too cute together. They have a great friendship and it shows.

It was a low blow but if ARVI do end up together, it won't be the same since they have lost their charm after what Purvi did. It would be hard for Arjun to forgive Purvi for what she did and if she and Arjun are together, she will be known as the second wife (which isn't a bad thing since people do remarry, but she will also have the stigma of marrying her sister's ex). 

Karan and Suhasi are absolutely adorable together. I watched YMGGK on and off and loved the offscreen segments because everyone was like a family there and Suhasi and Karan offscreen were super funny. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaeshaaax3.

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
As we are all excited that ArVi will be together after hearing Asha's interview, I don't know should we be excited or not?

Reason being, when ArVi first confessed their love for each other and after the Arjun-Ovi engagement fiasco, I think ArVi was still together s we could see them in the office and other places with Purvi giving a cold shoulder to Arjun. The take here is ArVi was together but they weren't with each other. They became 1 after Arjun confessed to Manav that he is in love with Purvi and not Ovi.

Even now, Asha mentioned that ArVi will be together and not with each other. Sorry guys. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but it's just my two cents. We are very hurt now and should not be hurt even more.

Correct me if I'm wrong.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshlaikaAnAvidReader

Go to top