Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR FF-Forgotten Past *Discontinued.* (Page 39)

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Cry

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@-shenz-: Nyc story!!!!Smile
dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
pls update...
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
||CHAPTER 3||

Kria finally composed herself after a long arguement held with Sharon when she was convinced with Sharon's words 'come on Kria he is ur Rey, baatcutter's Rey' Kria smiled wholeheartedly to which three of them hooted. "Sharon!!" Kria cried in pain. "what is it, Kria?" Sharon asked with concern. "these silly lenses, they are causing irritation to my eyes" she complained. "who had asked u to cry, look even ur maskara has spread." she tried to clear it. "go get it cleared or else God knows how would Rey react after witnessing u in such a condition" Vicky giggled just to receive glare from Swayam. Sharon gestured her to go. Kria went inside.

"May I know why is here so much of noise that the entire office is disturbed?" everyone looked at Rey who stood there with questioning eyes. Everyone thought of making excuses but before that they were encountered with another question "well whose cabin is this?" he looked around trying to find out. "why do u care?" Kria shot back intentionally trying to provoke him, while listening his high pitched voice. "Anyways u r creating more noise then anyone else out here"

"YOU" he pointed at her. There was something unusual about her, when ever she was around he felt something inside him burning, something irrational.

"guys calm down, u ain't kids anymore so stop creating fights unnecessarily." Swayam interfered. "no doubt its just like the first time u guys met, fighting with the other for no reason. The only difference is u were immature then but now u both are mature at least we assume you guys to be. We hope ur unnecessary fight won't effect the office environment. I hope that's clear with u two" they stood there with their heads hanging. "but Sharon" Rey tried to defend just to receive a deadly glare from Sharon while Kria had already started rewinding the past events, their first meet.

*flashback*

It was a regular day in college. Kria ran through the passage dragging Sharon through the crowd of students. "come on Sharon!! We had to reach there in time but we are already late."

"Kria, u were the one who was late, the one who never wakes up in time, the one who takes hours under the shower n then that stupid dress n accessory selection of urs." Kria stopped in her tracks n screamed "it would have been better if u run rather than pointing out my mistakes." Sharon sighed, it was useless to hold an arguement with her. "now hurry up"she said again dragging her towards the rehersal hall. "sorry we are late" Kria said panting hard trying to catch her breath. While Sharon stood fanning herself. Both were sweating badly. "what are u girls here for?" he asked

"volunteers" she somehow uttered. "you two? For volunteering?" he gave a puzzled look

"are u doubting us"

"u both ain't good enough for the tasks, so u may leave"

"please give us a chance at least" Sharon requested. "no need, Sharon. You don't need to request him. He'll soon realise what is he losing!!"

"excuse me! U have no right to judge my selection skills" he questioned.

"n u are no one to decide what my rights are!"

"I advice u not to mess with me or else?"

"else what? Dare u challenge me"

"look I don't have the time to waste on girls like u"

"girls like me? I bet, u haven't encountered any"

"whatever" he dug his face in the files once again concentrating on the list which was soon snatched by Kria "are u selecting us or not?"

"give me my file back"

"not unless u select us"

"u don't have the slightest idea what mess u r getting itself into"

"yes or no?"

"be ready to face the consequences miss?"

"U'll soon find it, Mr. Reyaansh" she said n ruffled his hair.

"what the" he threw his file making others around him more nervous about the upcoming events they gonna witness.

u gonna face hell miss. I promise he thought.

That supposedly was just the beginning of new fights, building up of a new relationship, of being enemies.

*flashback ends*

Rey kept the odd thoughts aside n asked "is anyone at least gonna show me around"

"this isn't any park or public garden to just roam around." Kria intentionally provoked him to indulge in a fight.

"guys please no more fights. I guess we had enough for the day. So for the rest of the day no more fights or else u both will be kicked out of the office for a week" Swayam warned. "yeah guys u are responsible grown ups now." Vicky added.

"well I have some urgent work with Swayam, so we can't" Rey looked at Vicky "I have given him some work n m sure he hasn't completed it yet. Right Vicky?" Swayam eyed him. "yup, Rey important work n as u say work comes first. Well Kria can show u around"

"I am not his assistant to show him around" she barked.

"please Kria stop being a naive. Go"

" but Swayam"

"please" Sharon pleaded

"okay" she agreed. "this way, sir" she said in not so pleasant voice.

"after u."

She rolled her eyes n guided him.

finally updated Tongue

I know its not that good since writing it after such a long time so all kinda criticisms welcomed.

do leave ur comments

Edited by -shenz- - 02 March 2013 at 1:35am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103bhakti15cuteeangelash96reahalkavidoll2012love_swayamKiarawinget16star94roshnithedivagrungta11Deepu_krTANHA_H-Pia-CHOCOLATEKRIYAspicyraysJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniMeesocutePinkpearlyNirju99krasforever--RAINA--zona_malikshalini_arshaFate.IntervinedsapnaarshasumimitaSanskritiSyogini64--Shukti--PumpkinnagreatperhapsHPHolic-3nj_SRKholic_sweetannu_sweetydiyafrienPunjabiKudi_17Suni1986chand91Dead_NightmareDeetha.dancersqueenluv_arshacrazyskyanjali22Black_StoneMadhu_ArSha-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
again mobile se??? LOL
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
what do I do then?

I am getting bored
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shenz-

what do I do then?

I am getting bored

spamming kar le...

sizzlr ban ja...

ya meri id leke spamming kar de...

ya ek favor kar... meri id se ghus ja tu... so that i am aay from it.. padhai karna hai mereko...Embarrassed and i am not able to will myself... Unhappy
Pinkpearly IF-Dazzler
Pinkpearly
Pinkpearly

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awsum part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

Go to top