Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR FF-Forgotten Past *Discontinued.* (Page 28)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock_ruvi

awesome

Thanks 

glad u liked itSmile

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

Awesomeee update Clap
Thanks 

glad u liked it
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shenz-

Originally posted by --Kinjal--

U updating kya
na baba na...

abhi sirf replying...

jab update ready hoga tab update karungi...
ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
||CHAPTER 2||

She stood in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection in the mirror.. maybe this was the day they all were waiting for.. when he rejoins work.. a place where she can meet him .. where she cud keep looking at him for hours without letting him realize abt her starring at him..

Vicky entered her room screaming her name.. "did u think abt how to make Neha enter fab5?".. she stood there still in front of the mirror combing her hair n a beautiful smile playing along her lips.. "whats it? that makes my Angel smile" he smirked.. everyone knew the reason well.. he.. who else had the potential to make her smile.. his thoughts were enough for her face to beam in excitement even at the worst moments.. her lips curved while her eyes glittered.. that was only him..

She turned around.. Vicky's jaw dropped down.. "what the.." he screamed ..she shot a weird look n he rubbed his eyes.. "r u okay? I mean whats all this?" he pointed at her dress.. she was wearing an Indian attire.. Swayam n Sharon reached her room hearing Vicky scream.. they looked at Kria n burst out laughing..

"whats all this, Kria?" Sharon questioned trying hard not to laugh.. Kria lets out a cute put.. Vicky pulled her cheeks n asked " whats the need of doing all this?" "Sharon asked me to look different than before" she said with a puppy face.. "silly.. I didn't mean this" she slapped her forehead slightly "I meant to have a different avatar but not this desi style.. kisiki shaadi mein nahi jaa rahi tu.. u r going to the office dear.. that too Fabulous Five.." she added "so what do u want me to do?" she asked confused.. Sharon searched for a perfect attire for the day.. their first meet after his accident.. she went through all the dresses in her wardrobe n at last came out with a gorgeous knee length purple dress.. simple yet elegant one.. "but m not going for a party as well" Kria commented.. "yeah but u gonna meet him after the incident.. it's a long time.. he wont even be able to register u.. neither we want him to" she spoke, a bit low.. Kria sighed.. "fine.. I'll wear this." She looked at them "aint u guys coming?" she questioned. "kahan? Along with u to the changing room?" Swayam asked with a blank expression.. her eyes widened.. "to the office.. Mr. Majnu" she glared.. Sharon hits him hard on his chest. "ouch.. Sharon it hurts" he tried to hold her hands.. "same is it when u boys pass on such cheesy comments to other girls" saying so Kria left..

Everyone knew Swayam had a habit of playing along.. only with his friends.. but Kria was different.. n Sharon was a bit possessive.. he smiled the way these girls get hyper on his comments. Vicky hits on Swayam's head breaking the chain of thoughts.. "lets go" Vicky said "kahan?" Swayam asks.. "main batata hu na kahan" he said sarcastically.. n dragged him out of the room.

Rey reached office.. before time.. there was no one to greet him.. he straight away went to his cabin as described by Swayam in the past few days.. he entered but to his surprise there stood a girl facing her back to the door.. adjusting his table, making it sure that everything was at place.. she appeared to be beautiful to him.. he cleared his throat to grab her attention.. she turned around.. he eyed her.. her slender legs.. the flares of her dress, the waist line that was hugged perfectly by the dress.. he shot his head to see her.. his eyes met hers.. she lowered her lashes.. n he shook his head mentally..

"who the hell r u" he gritted his teeth.. she was disappointed

Wasn't he drooling over me a minute back.. n now here is Mr. Reyaansh.. the not so very angry man, she thought

"I asked u something" he kept his bag on the table.. "R u gonna answer me or not" he raised his voice.. she flinched back.. this wasn't the Rey she knew..

"I knew u'll be coming today.. so thought of arranging ur cabin.. sorry if I was not suppose to" she was low..

"done with it?" he shouted.. "yes" she muttered.

"then u may leave Miss.?" He said.. or questioned

"as if u care" Kria looked at him with teary eyes n dashed out

What does she think of herself.. she left without answering my question.. how dare she.. no one has the right to insult me.. n she.. anyways y do I care, he thought.

I know there'll be many who'll be thinking abt kria's eyes were the ony thing that rey remembered.. then y all of a sudden he is behaving like a stranger to her... guys u'll get to know abt it in nxt chap.. (sumthing likeWink)

Phew...

finally khatam..

so how was it? good? bad? worse?

anything just lemme know.. I love reading ur comments..

all kinda comments welcomed.. criticisms as well

sorry for the typos..

didnt get the time to proof read

PS. PMs will be sent out later Embarrassed 

Edited by -shenz- - 17 November 2012 at 9:03am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29rimssssss-swaron-skreyarisha.dancelove_swayamarchisha06love-kreyamrashrubykriyanshdollyduamalificientstar94KoolKatz--Nishi--roshnithedivagrungta11..ANVESHA..-Snehaa-shiksha_03GayatriJethaniswa-ronThats.me.GuniTANHA_HCHOCOLATEKRIYAspicyraysrock_ruviJ-chandeepshakriyakreya204zona_malikTriShaktikrasforevercool_star14Nirju99--RAINA--MirageSwaronanniemathiaskrArShaAngelsSaumya_D3Pinkpearly--Shukti--shaffy_arshaaishasullyHPHolic-3Pumpkinnyogini64-Neethu-nj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47shalini_arshaPihu.k11Keisha.Legilimens.sweetydiyafrienprincessSonia_sweetannu_Suni1986swaron9113Madhu_ArShaanjali22hetu29Born2Dance-FrozenRain-KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arshacrazysky-Ocean.eyes-DilBanjara-PyaariBhootni-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
inna chindi sized update...

main keh rhi hun aajkal mujhe nhi pata chalta when the updates finishes...

anyways...

coming to the update...

it was so sweet... i mean kria's excitement...

accha have a question kriyansh were in a relation before haina???

and achanak se rey inna gussa kyun kara?????

sun if i remember first update rey was thinking abt her... but he didn't see her??/

y was he so rude???

i loved the update...

it was short, simple and sweet... (though i hated the short part)

waiting for next as the office romance heats up Wink (both ganda dimag wise and saaf dimag wiseLOL)

waiting for next chapter...

and haan me first me first...

Edited by kriyansh24 - 17 November 2012 at 8:59am

-shenz-

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
res
Unres
Awesome update
Swaron n kricky part was cute
Kria wore suit for rey Embarrassed poor kria she didn't understand what sharon really want to say LOL
My confusion r pretty clear now rey had an accident n he forgot about kria..
Still he can't stop himself from drooling over her
Waiting for next part

Edited by sadiyaswaron - 17 November 2012 at 9:17am

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

inna chindi sized update...

main keh rhi hun aajkal mujhe nhi pata chalta when the updates finishes...

anyways...

coming to the update...

it was so sweet... i mean kria's excitement...

accha have a question kriyansh were in a relation before haina???

and achanak se rey inna gussa kyun kara?????

sun if i remember first update rey was thinking abt her... but he didn't see her??/

y was he so rude???

i loved the update...

it was short, simple and sweet... (though i hated the short part)

waiting for next as the office romance heats up Wink (both ganda dimag wise and saaf dimag wiseLOL)

waiting for next chapter...

and haan me first me first...

haan haan tu first n me replying to u first...

waise tujhe nahi lagta its long enough... I mean jab se online aayi hu... tabse type kar rahi hu... aaj hi complete type kiya hai...

n yes tujhe kitna bhi lamba dedo u'll find it short...

nxt time tujhe itna bada dungi that u'll get tired n ask for short updates.. huh..

they were not committed but sumthing like a relationship (achhe dost se kuch zyada) existed..

scrap check kar I replied abt that Miss? wala part..

thankfully u loved

office romance thoda time lagega..

next is flashbackWink
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Res

unres

i'am 2nd
*with not so happy expression*

and for the 1st time i agree with the person who commented 1st...
Why such chindi type update hah?

Start hua nai ki khatam hogaya

ek min se bhi kam time me update padh ke khatam hogaya...

Anyways...*dnt give me that shocking lul* ab bolegi bhashan hi degi ya update kaisa tha yeh bhi batayegi

thik hai batati hu...

Amazing update...loved the swayam sharon kria vick part...

But why rey is acting like this angry young man...office thik hi toh kar rai thi aur kya kar rai thi bechari...

Bekaar mein daat dia...

Jo question mein puchnewali thi wo to tune hi end me bata dia...

*Sigh* ab next part tak wait karo...gr8

Arrey wah nxt part flashback...plz kuch acha dikhana...nt those sadu types plz...mast full KR wala hona chahiye...

cont soon...pata nai yeh soon kab ayega...par fir bhi cont soon...

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 17 November 2012 at 9:22am

-shenz-

Go to top