KR FF-Forgotten Past *Discontinued.*

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
forgottenpast

Thanks Kinjal for this awesome banner
and K for the title

luv u both

well I know its again me that too irritating u lot but what do I doaadat se majbur hu

I really dont know how well would this gobut writing it
*forced by sumone*

hope to keep up to her expectationswarna pitungi

concept:nahi bataungi

read the prologue by ur self

LOVE
shenz

Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail

character sketch: scroll down

prologue: scroll down

chapter1: page17

chapter2page28
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
FOR PMs Just hit the 
LIKE tab

and
add this ID to ur buddy list
ShenzK thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

KRIA GHAI

A girl who is sweet, bubblyand quite mischievousshe is very concerned about her friends and specially Reyher best friend is Sharon, tells her each neverythingno matter what it is about and how could her reaction beis very friendly to all 

REYAANSH SINGHANIA
 currently struggling to recover his past memories specially the one he has with his love
is very much dedicated and passionate about his work
only thing that makes himrelieved is his work
his best friend are Swayam n Vicky 

SHARON

a cute and a bit shy kind of a girl
best friends with Kria and share a goodrapport with her
loves Swayam

SWAYAM

fun loving guy but at the same time Can do any thing for his friends
best friend with Rey and Vicky
and works just for his passion and his friends
is in live with Sharon

VIKRAM

known as Vickyis currently dating Neha
treats Kria as his younger sistercares for her a lot and is very much protective andpossessiveabout her

NEHA
a good human being and is great to be friends withdating Vicky and is not that familiar to others 

TAANI
Rey's 'dur ki sister'
hates Kria and Sharon the most
not so friendly and carries a lot of attitude along with her
Rey being a good cousin treats her well and is unaware of her not so friendly nature and how rudely she behaves with his friends

FABULOUS FIVE

its a company that is run by the group
is a large company undertaking various activities such as advertising, modelling andphoto-shootof their designs for the same
each head carried on by differentmember of the group
A monthly magzine is launched by the company called 'fab 5'

ShenzK thumbnail

(girl's POV)

ACCIDENT!!!

no this can't happen to him... but that's true he was disturbed by what happened between us... and can do anything to when in his angry frustrated mode... 

I was just chanting one thing, "God, please, please, please!!!! don't let him happen anything."

Vicky entered my room and said the car is ready, we should get going...

we reached the hospital... I ran through the corridor just to reach the ICU... I had tears but rite now all that mattered to me was 'him', the person I love the most, more than myself...

yes!!! I love him but to my bad luck just can't confess it to him... this is the reason for his bad mood since tomorrow... when he confessed his feelings for me... I was on cloud9 but I had to reject... he had tears but without uttering a word left me all alone... I cried, the fear of losing him made me not confess things... but I am facing the same rite now... I can't afford to lose him...

the guy on the hospital bed moved slightly and tried to open his eyes... he saw many around him, but he had to stress a lot to recognize some around him... the doctor observed him and concluded that he is suffering from partial amnesia... this left everyone shocked...

(boy's POV)

I couldn't recognize some around me but then the doctor announced I am going through partial amnesia... but there were sudden flashes of a pair of eyes that had so many emotions in it... I was unable to recollect the face but I was sure that the person wasn't present here... but the eyes made me feel so good... 

I had so many people around me but my eyes were searching for the girl with those beautiful pair of eyes... I felt as if she was around but not in the ward... but somewhere outside...

I asked my mom about it, to which she introduced me to a girl who had tears in her eyes, yes it had concern and a lot of mixed emotions... happy but sad at the same time... but these were not the pair of eyes I had seen flashes of...

mom told me, " Rey, beta this is Sharon... you guys are soon gonna get engaged." well I never expected this... anyways I gotta know the truth... truth of my life... my past three years that has vanished from my head and find the girl with those beautiful pair of eyes...

the doctor asked everyone to leave but mom insisted Sharon to stay back... she hesitated but agreed later on...

she sat on the chair next to my bed... I could see that she had cried badly for a long time but I was not the only reason, she had something else as well...

I met Taani at the entrance of the ICU... she didn't let me in and accused me for his bad condition and informed me that he has forgotten about the last three years' incident... I knew this spoit brat, so called Rey's durr ki rishtedaar... well he always assured me that he never thought of Taani as anything more than a durr ki sister... I couldn't help but smile at his statements... she won't let me in... the only dushmann of my love life that didn't even start yet... well she is the reason I didn't confess back my feelings... she had warned me not to get close to Rey or else his life would be in danger... she never liked me nor Sharon...

"ab tumhari aur Sharon ki life barbaad ho kar rahegi, Kria... I wont ever let you get close to Rey... aur ab toh aisa kuch bhi nahi ho paayega..." she said being confident about her speculations...

"you are wrong Taani, Rey sab kuch bhul sakta hai... par apni baatcutter ko nhi... usse aur kuch yaad aaye na aaye... Rey ko apni Baatcutter zarur yaad aayegi..." I said and left with a smirk... I informed Vicky that I had to leave and he better takes good care of Rey and console Sharon as well... wait a minute Swayam hai na... Sharon ko sambhalne ke liye... I left the hospital but I was disappointed at the fact not even able to see him once...

Swayam entered the ward followed by Vicky... I was waiting for someone else to enter but to my bad luck... no one else... I looked at Swayam, whose eyes rested upon Sharon... I get suspicious about the two... and looked at Vicky to explain me the matter... 

"ahem ahem" vicky coughed to bring them back... ah!!! eye lock toh this was that something... Swayam ki juadaaai sahi na jaye... I gave a suspicious look to both to which Swayam explained me everything... how they met three years back and how did their love story started...

I was really happy for the two but now we had to plan how to stop this engagement... 

"I knew it she is not the one... whom I love after all... those pair of eyes had so much of concern and love for me... mischeivos yet so beautiful... they had spark in it... I wish I could figure out her face as well but dont worry I'll soon find u, baa..." I stressed to remember her name... but all my efforts were in vain...

Swayam told me to relax and assured me that we'll find her out... hope so... that I get back my love back soon...

they knew about her but didn't tell him as it was better if he himself finds out... 

please do leave ur reviews
long comments😳

and no updates before 20th October
till then enjoy this one

Love-
Shenz🤗
ShenzK thumbnail
guys manaa kiya tha na... phir bhi aa gaye
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by--shenz-

guys manaa kiya tha na... phir bhi aa gaye

obvi...😈
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that is so not fair...

main tab se scrap kar rhi thi whether i can res or no...
ShenzK thumbnail
I'll be back in sum time.. but tab tak no more gussa
ShenzK thumbnail
sab res karke bhaag gaye unres kaun karega???