Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4 LIONS treading the same path-IPK going DOWNHILL (Page 4)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I hate 4 Lions for what they did to GHSPAngry Angry Angry Will never forgive them for butchering such a beautiful show...

With a lot of courage i have brought myself to see IPK and i love it to bits and pieces...If the PH thinks about doing something on the same lines as GHSP...they will fall in my eyes forever...

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
OMG - You said exactly what I was thinking ...  Even I was a great fan of Geet. But stopped watching halfway thro cause it started getting ridiculous...  and I thought it was way below my intelligence to watch  the paint factory etc ...  and pindi something played by a v loud character...

Then I got hooked on to IPK ...  was back to bein totally hooked - and have watched all ismail vaze love scenes I dont know how many times ..
But today was the last straw when khushi says something ridiculous like Shyamji ko di ka kitna khayal hai or some crap like that .. THAT LINE DID IT FOR ME ... I have lost all interest ... I have still not reched the stage where I will quit .. but I think thats round the corner for me ... if khushi brings shyam back - or will not tell asr that she saw shyam in RM .. then I will think its going the ekta serial way and stop watching - cause a simple rule - I DONT WATCH EKTA K SERIALS Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Sad..i m empty

Trust me after the episode, i was aghast...Yes maybe we all are over-reacting but "Once Bitter is always Twice Shy"Cry

Edited by style_diva - 08 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Shocked
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

u made me scaed yaar...I'm actually frightened...dont say it pls dont ! I can't even imagine this show can ever go off air ! as far as I know GHSP went off coz the channel was shut n SG,QH these two r being telecasted or will will telecast in other channels not on SP...so there's least chance of IPK getting off air...every show has good time n bad..IPK's having bad time..I'm hopeful it'll regain its old charm in future..above all SP knows very well how popular this show is ! no. 1 in IF n worldwide...n its fans r hardcore fans...SP can't afford it to shut down

Chillax, i never said IPK is going off air...Buddy why don't you read the entire stuff properly...I am sad to say but what you have said is wrong..."GHSP before going off air, went downhill" and its this downhill that i am talking about...Not that the show is going off air...So what if SG and QH are being telecasted on different channels???? GHSP was on Starone, but it had to face the after effects because the CV's were bust with their new Project "IPK " in this case...Again i did not say that IPK is shutting down or there are chances, all i said is this phase reminds me, and i am sure all th GHSP fans who are now IPK fans of the phase and hurt they were once subjected to Smile

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i dont want to be hurt again
i loved geet but not as much as ipkknd 
but still if this happenes then i wont be abble to love any 
other show i will lose hope in shows now 
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArMaanDeewan

i knw how it feels...i was a die hard Maneet fan...pehle pehle i used to hate ipk for spoiling geet but after teri meri i got hooked to this show..n now arnav khushi r everythng to me...but again history is repeating itself!!

I understand dear, that void can never be filled, i hope another void is not created
serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
The worst part is that geet ended with 470 episode and I read smwhere on the forum that it seems that Gul Khan said (in the beginning i think) that they initially planned IPKKND in a 500 episode format...
This is not to scare u guys coz i'm sure that if a show does well they won't simply axe it in 500 episodes...but if its only 500 epis IPK will end in april 2013 :(((((((((((

This need not happen. Just mentioned what I read. And of course if the show climbs back up by that time they'll definitely not scrap it. Smile

But nevertheless, the biggest problem with love stories is that its not possible to drag it for too long without losing the original essence of the show...or turning it into a saas bahu/family drama (like Navya) which we would never tolerate for IPK...Confused
At my most optimistic, I don't think it can be dragged beyond 3 years guys...brace yourselvesOuch

No offense to anyone...just gave my opinion

Go to top