India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4 LIONS treading the same path-IPK going DOWNHILL

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Before you guys Jump to conclusion, before you start judging, i request you to please take a moment and read and a moment to think...

I was and still am a huge GHSP fan...I loved the way the show was scripted, executed and anything and everything about the show...At a point of time the show started to lose its charm...The magic was fading away...And before i knew the show went off air...I was hurt, i was frustrated and i decided to not watch any shows that was made by the same PH aka 4 Lions...The PH claims that Geet went off air because of the CHANNEL revamp ...Yes! to an extent its true but the fact remains that
the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their "Next Venture" on Starplus which today we all know as IPKKND...

The PH lost their interest, shifted their entire focus on IPKKND and messed up the show and it finally went off air when there was so much more to be shown, so many tracks unexplored...

My friends from GHSP who shifter Bases asked me to join the IPK forum, watch the show etc...But i couldn't bring about myself to do so because i was hurt that 4 Lions had literally butchered my favorite show and that of millions back then.

Then one day i decided to give IPKKND a shot and i was immediately attracted towards it...Being the same PH as that of GHSP, the pull , the effect IPKKND, its story, screenplay, dialogues, the dream pair , BG Score etc had on me was so intoxicating that i found my self getting addicted to it...It to me some days to watch the complete series and when i finished i was happy that i did not miss such a wonderful series...

But today i see the same thing repeating...I see IPK's magic fading away...and the reason are known to all, there is no tight bounding script, the lead pair gets the least screen space, the side characters are not used properly...and many more...

At first i decided to brush off my thoughts but then when i look at it now all i can see is that there are 3 new ventures  namely Arjun, Suvreen Guggal and Qabool hai by 4 Lions which is forcing them to give least interest to IPKKND...

Back then IPK was new and GHSP HAD TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT..
Today Arjun, SG and Qabool Hai are new AND I FEAR IF IPKKND WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT...

I am a Hardcore IPKKND fans, so there is no need to get offended for bringing GHSP here...To substantiate my writeup i had no choice but to bring it in considering that these shows are from the same PH...

The IPKKND fans who watched GHSP and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this.
They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

Though i have been cheated once, i am ready to bet on them again, but then the current state of IPKKND is really Terrifying me. Disapprove

An IPKKND fan

Edited by style_diva - 07 September 2012 at 8:35am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelkomaltahsinanwita08sathalusangeeta230811ramaraviTevomahrukh90arn4vkhushirajalekshmihitinikkiun.complicatedzenjoeakanksha_aKavita1000gurtilicioustaklima_najxyzsantazeefan 1aradanaloveBarunValleypeachpievirgo24kadi9maloseGlimmerMaddyAddymad-eyearnavandkhushi1LoveYouChutki..Dazeeamimusmishty_angelmayuri099bila_aAmidstTheWordsPreets19dakshaaviIceflamessparikhPashnampk2011Aparameghaswetha_chrajladevishreelazylad8-FauZiZayaHarshikaserialwatcher16Alyaa_27arshi_karishCDloverini_katdeeps_92gatheringstormmints23Arshig8chotte097Haruhi_MoMihrimahpieryrosepakpearlCATZ...x-bumblebee-x.Oysterrickkskomalsirwani

Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked Whats wrong with 4 Lions??Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8komalsirwanipieryrose

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

ya i know wat r u saying even i was GEET fan..but i lost intrest in it but i love 2 watch it's old epi.

i dnt want thm 2 ruin ipkknd like geet..if they want thn plzz do end the show in a good note but plz don't ruin it.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinsangeeta230811ramaravirajalekshmizeefan 1taklima_najmad-eyeswetha_chCDloverini_kat...Tanu...pieryrose

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
but i still think channel star one was getting closed thatz y there focused shifted...now star plus would never let this do to IPKKND...they simply gonna make it go off air...suvreen guggal is quite old show now and arjun is weekend show...qabool hai i don't nythin about this sow so no comments on that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinzeefan 1pakpearlpieryroseMihrimah

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preets19

ShockedShocked Whats wrong with 4 Lions??Angry

I wish i knew the answerCry

Edited by style_diva - 07 September 2012 at 8:31am
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

ya i know wat r u saying even i was GEET fan..but i lost intrest in it but i love 2 watch it's old epi.

i dnt want thm 2 ruin ipkknd like geet..if they want thn plzz do end the show in a good note but plz don't ruin it.

Same here dear...I wish they wouldn't ruin it...No i don't want them to end it... But i really wish they would focus more on IPKKND

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khosla03

but i still think channel star one was getting closed thatz y there focused shifted...now star plus would never let this do to IPKKND...they simply gonna make it go off air...suvreen guggal is quite old show now and arjun is weekend show...qabool hai i don't nythin about this sow so no comments on that

Look dear friend there is no way i can convince you...But trust me their focus shifter way before the channel was going to shut down...

IPK started in June, lets say that the started preparations for he show 3 months prior say somewhere around Feb-March this is exactly where GHSP too started deteriorating...As rude as it sounds its true

gurtilicious

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I believe you. I think the same thing is happening here.

rini_kat

Go to top