India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why are actors so impractical ?

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I know everyone has the right to make their own decisions, but the recent turn of events regarding IPK actors has left me flummoxed... Daljeet wants more screen space, Deepali quits , new writer etc etc..
This show's USP is Arnav and Khushi's love-story and the show is successful only because of this.. So the other actors should understand that if the story suddenly changes to meet their demands, the trps might slide and they may have no show to act in... It's looking like the other actors are plain envious of Sarun's popularity... Because everybody is crazy about this couple..

At the same time I agree that the other actors can be utilized  and shown to be strong minded people with their own views and not just props... The script should be more stronger.. Especially for the female leads.. Why are the all the ladies so wimpy? Why can't they grow a spine? Even Khushi who always stood up against injustice is shown to be a weakling.. And now Anjali , why can't she be stronger and move out of her brother's house if she wants her husband so much? Is it because the PH cannot afford another set  showing Shyam's house?
If this trend continues it's going to be a sad state for IPK fans... I hope the show survives this tough time.. And to be very honest I feel only for Sanaya and Barun, because they are two very good persons with a heart of gold.. And I know God always blesses good ppl.. So, even after IPK I'm sure they'll get awesome work...but, I don't about the rest of the cast.
Please leave your comments..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinkhushi.lovernirbasitoarshi_karishchotte097

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Deepali was VERY right in quitting.Her character was made into a typical bahu of a typical evil saas and sati-savitri,spineless bahu.All she was made to do was cry, and she hardly ever got any screen space.I don't think it's fair to accuse her of being jealous of SaRun, simply because she's looking out for herself.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_priheidinirbasitoyongshinPreets19Arshig8Edella17rini_katarshi_karish

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Deepali was VERY right in quitting.Her character was made into a typical bahu of a typical evil saas and sati-savitri,spineless bahu.All she was made to do was cry, and she hardly ever got any screen space.I don't think it's fair to accuse her of being jealous of SaRun, simply because she's looking out for herself.

I'm not accusing Deepali here, but I got these vibes from most actors on the sets of Ipk, especially when Daljeet and Akshay gave that interview on Rangmunch.. I understand Deepali's stand, but all this started when Daljeet began this negotiation business and won.. Don't most of you agree that by killing Arshi romance for side characters is destroying the show?
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

If she want to go with New characters rather a Typical evil Saas Fist Life . and Not satisfied with her Current Role , Whats Wrong in her Decision of Quitiing.

Its not she being unfair , We are unfair in Mocking her Righteous decision

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsin

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvh

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I'm not accusing Deepali here, but I got these vibes from most actors on the sets of Ipk, especially when Daljeet and Akshay gave that interview on Rangmunch.. I understand Deepali's stand, but all this started when Daljeet began this negotiation business and won.. Don't most of you agree that by killing Arshi romance for side characters is destroying the show?
Is it really fair to accuse Daljeet for the downfall of the show, on the basis of some rumours?We don't even know what exactly went on between her and CVs.Her 'negotiations' could just have been a request for some modifications in her character,and I really don't blame for that.I am sure the CVs of no show are so dumb and weak that they would just give in to the demands of one actor and change all the tracks.They know how to deal with such issues.In my opinion,IPK is in this state because of really bad writing and creativity.I heard the writers have changed?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top