Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP: Workout tips for the monsoon (Aditya)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Workout tips for the monsoon

We often see a downfall in the number of people hitting the gym during the monsoons. While for some, the rainy season seems to be the best time to relax and spend time with family, others have endless excuses on not being able to shed those extra kilos. We tried to get a clear picture by consulting our fitness experts from STAR Plus including Viraat, Viren, Aditya and Arnav. Let's see what they have to say on this.
STARONE.IN

Arnav -

Although monsoon is the best time to relax, one should not ignore their health. The rainy season brings with it many ailments. It's necessary to stay healthy- eat well and exercise regularly to keep those unwanted germs at bay. You can try some of these indoor exercises at home which are easy and fun to do.

Tips: Climbing stairs, Handstand, Weight lifting, Pushups

Viraat -I workout all through the year and my regime is fixed. After all you need to dedicate some time for our body to stay healthy. If you don't have the time to hit the gym regularly because of the sudden downpour or time constraints, then you can try these some simple workouts.

Tips: Basic warm up and stretching, Surya Namaskar, Sit-ups, Calf exercises

Aditya-

Monsoon is the best time for me to stay in shape. How? Well, I make my workout regime fun and interesting. I rarely hit the gym during the monsoons, but still manage to stay in shape and burn out those extra calories. You can try these activities too.

Tips: Trekking, Dancing, Yoga, Kick boxing, Rope jumping, Aerobics

Viren-

I have a very tight schedule and hitting the gym is not possible every day. But health is also important and cannot be neglected. For me the follow tricks at home work well during the rains.

Tips: Cardio, Workout DVD, Crunches, Side bends

Do try out these tips and stay fit even during the monsoons. Do you follow any specific fitness regime during this season? Share them with us too.

Friday, September 07, 2012

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Workout tips for the monsoon (Aditya)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Nice tips by Adi Smile

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
it's so true that hitting the gym is tiresome and takes dedication BUT changing up the routine to stay healthy is such good advice.

i think the best part is that they are advocating for good health :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.