Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Epi Discussions/LU #34 (MahaEpi 15/9 @ 7pm IST) - Page 58

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi called Arnav and talk like bhuaji but Arnav finds and says "shut up khushi"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is eating jalebi and waiting for message and he is not calling so now the bome phone rings and she thinks it is rnav and says no i wont pick he made me suffer so let him and not picking up
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
khushi tries to decieve asr lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi is mad because Arnav is not accepting her text apology, home phone ringing she thinks its Arnav and delays picking up

Sue101 thumbnail
hehehhe mami is talking khushi thinking arnav and makes fun and mamiscreams so now khushi know mami only and gives phone to bhuaji
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Start:

AT GH .. Khuhsi eating jalebies and she says yeah i didn't answer is call .. why should i .. Dm he said I broke his trust .. She looks at her phone .. and she like i know i was wrong but for di ..

She says I should have answered his call .. Ill ring him .. but he won't answer ..She fakes buaji voice .. he answers and says Shut up khushi .. She says How does he know .. even payal can't tell the difference ..

She  texts him .. Saying Sorry for Mimiking Buaji and not answering .. she checks herphone and waits for a reply ..

The home phone rings .. she says now on the home phone .. she says Im not answering quickly .. let him get impatient.. for a while she ignores LOL ..

She answers and its Mami .. Khushi says Stop Talking like this or something .. she says mami sorry i thought it was someone else .. she gives it to buaji,.
Sue101 thumbnail
di comingto arnav room and the precap scene going on phew
eyesonme thumbnail
Loving the episode... CLASSIC IPKKND 😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mami calls to talk to Bua

Anjali goes to talk to Arnav saying she's happy because Shyam is back and is grateful to Khushi. Anjali knows Arnav is mad at Khushi and tries to get him to see her POV