Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aveeshakiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi.. just read all the remaining parts of ur stories...came to know that u r not sending pms. plzz mail me @[email protected].

loved all the updates...amazing..thank you so much for the amazing stories you write.
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please update it...please
sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the index😊⭐️
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d index
All the works are amazing 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shikha make an index soonwa 
i'm in a mood to read something written by you i mean i think i will read the Raizada & Raizada co. i mean i have to catch it up i already start it, it was the only FF in which somone used french, i need to improuve my franch  😆  

p.s if you need nay help scap me i'm always here, and waise bhi i'm in mood to doing different things rather then reading 😳😆

Edited by HK90 - 10 years ago
mssj thumbnail
Wow. Nice index. I just came across ur work and I loved everything that I hav read so far.
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please make it soon dear...everyday i checked your index...
All stories are awesome...
when are you going to update?
Waiting😭
shreelakshan thumbnail
Hello Shikha!!!
*New reader alert*...;)
I stumbled upon your wonderful collection of stories, and boy, am i glad i did that!!!:D
You are an amazing writer...I just lurvvv your stories...i've read every single one of 'em, and to be honest, i've never seen an author who juggles so many ffs, of so many different genres, so graciously!!!!
You are totally versatile and am really glad i found your pandora's box...:D...thank you for shooting arrows of happiness through every single one of your readers!!!!!:D
kudos shikha!!!
P.S. Where has your index gone??i don't understand that siggy part since am a new member here...will be glad if you could lemme know abt it..
cheers,
shree..:)

ifeshaye thumbnail
Hi I love to read your stories and for the next update but could not. I am not sure to how to get to the Index from siggy. Could you please help me access it? I could not wait to read the next update. Thanks you so much!