Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

BB replace CSAM NBT not end soon (Page 3)

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NO please  Colors channel walo se request hai ki NBT will be taking 9:00 PM slot. Not 11:00

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
tfs but honestly i dont wann see starched drama with no sense if they will gave us that old charm back then its fine otherwise i dont wann see mohan getting humiliated again and again on the show  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110Meera_Ka_Mohanankur281

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...Thumbs Up

Agla number NBT ka toh nehi...Disapprove..

Kairee aur NBT hi reh ga...ya now as the lowest TRP  garners of Colors..aur Kairee to haali mein hui hai...fir .toh...ShockedShockedCry
Balli73 Goldie
Balli73
Balli73

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by behera.ashutosh

i have 1 que. if csam will end at 1st week of oct then nbt show will show in which time?

BB is asking for entries, so it will take atleast 2-3 months to start. Moreover at BB5 time supreme court ordered channel to shift it to 11pm slot. So it will telecast at 11pm acc to me. They must be ready with a new show for 9pm slot. Its a bad idea to shift shows to different time slots. remember what happened to Saas bina sasural. Its TRP fell when its time was changed.
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
few days back read in Scrutiny article that BB might get early prime time slot since hy r trying fr kids/ youngsters this tym in the show
zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Balli73

Originally posted by behera.ashutosh

i have 1 que. if csam will end at 1st week of oct then nbt show will show in which time?

BB is asking for entries, so it will take atleast 2-3 months to start. Moreover at BB5 time supreme court ordered channel to shift it to 11pm slot. So it will telecast at 11pm acc to me. They must be ready with a new show for 9pm slot. Its a bad idea to shift shows to different time slots. remember what happened to Saas bina sasural. Its TRP fell when its time was changed.

At 9 pm there will be a new show featuring Jay Soni in the male lead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

NBT producers should learn from this that when the show turns toward the kitchen politics and doesn't show what it had promised to then the end is near...Once the reputation is gone and with that the Loyal fans then it's very hard to get the show on track and bring back the fans...So,NBT producers need to keep the CV's tight and make it clear to them not to turn the show into usual Kitchen Drama wala Show...

There! You said it all dude Clap

luv
rehana
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thats really good..:)
just hoping these mad cv end this mad rondi track soon ...so that we ll get trps..or lese next surely it will be our turn...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index