Do womens like When someone Flirts with them .

Posted: 11 years ago
What is the reaction of womens when someone Flirts with them .
Do they enjoy when someone praises there beauty while flirting . Normally all womens loves when someone say goody goody things about there beauty and there work.
What about married womens , do they enjoy ?
I think girls love it.

But it depends on what kind of person is Flirting.
Sometimes they show there anger , but most of the time pretend to be angry.

What do you think Nidhi is enjoying Amar's Flirting or not.
If so then her anger is fake or real.
If you were in her place what will be your reaction .

Share your views guys.
Every woman enjoys mild and harmless flirtation..particularly when the guy flirting with her is charming...even married women do...it makes them feel good about themselves...that is basic human nature...to respond toappreciation...am sure Nidhi would enjoy it too...she is a normal woman after all! Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
ofcourse who doesnt enjoy harmless flirting..but yes if its cheap one...you feel like slapping that person..so it depends on type of flirting...
i totally love it...bada maza aata hai😆.. but the guy has to be cute .. if a chirkut ladka tries to flirt .. ewww !!!!!!!!!!!
Shayad.. but depends on the mood and timing.
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i totally love it...bada maza aata hai😆.. but the guy has to be cute .. if a chirkut ladka tries to flirt .. ewww !!!!!!!!!!!

👍🏼
Originally posted by koyelbasu

👍🏼

u know these days when someone flirts na ..iam like aap jis school me padhte ho umne us school ka curriculum banaya hai😆 ..but i still i go along wid it ...its fun !
i can't enjoy,yes but if he is salman khan.i am  ok[uche log uchi pasand,pata hai yehkabhi nahi hoga😆😆
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

🤣    🤣
No problem with harmless flirting , who doent like attention and appreciation...😳
But it depends on the kind of flirt , shud be cute...and how he does it , shouldn't be cheap..😡