•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

In the latest BB promo, Salman says 'Kanpur Ke Khanna' ... which straight aways makes us think of Gaurav 😊 
It would be great to see Gaurav in BB...what do you think?

Video Credit - Aysha
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O63kFiDv77s&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Zaara- - 11 years ago
omg!! yor topic made me go like WHATTT!!! ðŸ˜²

well i love watching bigboss, but at 1 point its all scripted, n actors do horrible stuff ova ther, its like they loose their dignity/respect (wateva its called) in tht house🤢

so i wouldnt want him to be a part of tht show ðŸ˜Š
I would like to see Gaurav in BB..but I also agree with Missi...it can be scripted & people are portrayed in a diff way than how they really are
thanks for sharing your views :)
Hmmm I wud actually like to see Gaurav in bigg boss if they don't show things in a twisted way and show us the real personalities of the celebs without the scripting and twisting... I think I have enough faith in him and know for a fact tht he will make me love him even more and not the opposite
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Hmmm I wud actually like to see Gaurav in bigg boss if they don't show things in a twisted way and show us the real personalities of the celebs without the scripting and twisting... I think I have enough faith in him and know for a fact tht he will make me love him even more and not the opposite

I agree with you 1000%  ðŸ˜Š
It would be great to see Gaurav in Big Boss if ever BHBK really goes off air!! 😉Edited by Praves - 11 years ago
I dont like the idea of gaurav khanna doing big boss it not good for him they will do anything to win the show which is bad and good he is good actor i hope he stays that way