Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by RachP

I liked her persistence today. I felt like Ahem was trying to restrain himself from going all berserk on her! ROFL
Am I wrong in wanting a full on argument between the two?  The make up scenes would be something to write home about.

I want that too. Studies show that two people are more comfortable when one is dominant and the other is submissive (as in Gohem's case) and the least comfortable when both are submissive and when both are dominant. So if Gohem go dominant, then they'll have to clash.

In today's episode, Gohem were disagreeing, but very politely. Dead There was no Jerry Springer there. Ouch Maybe during the Godhbharai, we'll see something...RS, are you reading this??? Tongue Show us how two stars merge into a cosmic explosion! Give us some fire so that we can do the tandav with our swaha swaha! (I'm making us sound like a tribe of lunatics, I know!) LOL

Hey guys, that scene though very polite was fraught with tension, all from Ahem's side. He really did not like Gopi going against his suggestion but had no argument for her counter argumentsLOL
That talk about cowardice really got to himWink
I enjoyed the scene because of Gopi's arguments. Somehow this Gopi was different. Although it would be great to see some fights between GoHem with some rootna and Manana, this scene is a must watch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-GuggulShaunSAswasthi-dipsy80-ChacchaDivineDarknessDeepzpadukoneXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
What a powerful episode it was for Gopi!

This is the first time where Gopi challenged Ahem and her family. She persuaded them to the hilt. Even Urmila realised this too. 

Here was dear once illiterate Gopi now reading, understanding and objectively convincing her family. 

Ahem rolled his eyes at least four times but was all ears for his Gopi. Not once did he use his infamous words - chup, ek dum chup. Instead, he vented his pent up frustration to Urmila.  As the episode went on his look changed from this is not possible to ... my wife is unbelievable. 

Gopi has now planted the seed into Ahem's mind hence his confidence in the precap.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-GuggulShaunSAChaccha-dipsy80-DivineDarknessJustlikethat1XarinaDeepzpadukone

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ok now I'm impatient to get home and watch today's episode!!

GoHem seem to be a must watch today!!

Been out all day and my feet are paying the price!! Now I'm getting the commuters train home so will probably be standing for 40 minutes!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-Guggul-dipsy80-ShaunSAswasthiXarinaDeepzpadukone

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
oh my we are on thread 2 and more than 50 posts down already! great stuff!!! Clap

absolutely loved Gohem today!!! Gopi left Ahem speechless! i dont think he expected her to persist in having her way..he even tried to show a little bit of anger but now he is so head over heels in love that his anger towards her is just not convincing! LOL...where Gopi would shake like a leaf in terror in the past she didnt bat an eyelid today! she went on and on till Kohem admitted defeat LOL...loved it! i know Urmi is going to go scot free yet again and worse may even gain some brownie points for helping Gopi Dead but loved Ahem telling her off angrily todayClap...he really looks like he wants to do that every time he sees her but poor boy has to restrain himself LOL

munnihyderabad-nilani-GuggulShaunSAswasthiDivineDarknessDeepzpadukoneNazmaJ

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
However the drama goes on, I am waiting to see Ahem in the cook avtar. If he has to be a cook, he cannot behave like the adamant, angry and reserved Ahem.

He has to bring Nazim in.. Gleeful, happy prankster.. How he is gonna look like a cook?? Punjabi munda?? Day Dreaming

munnihyderabad-nilani-ShaunSAswasthiChacchaDivineDarknessNazmaJDeepzpadukone

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I'm finally home!!!!

I managed to kill my phone while I was out with all my constant searches for internet signal so I could check on GoHem!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiDeepzpadukone

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
WoooHooo ...Partykya episode tha bossPartyDancing
\
I am smiling and dancing Big smileDancing

did Ahem and Gopi argue .. rubbing my eyes to check it once again .. OMG they in deed argued before the family and low and behold .. what a dramatic and baazi palat win by Gopi Ahem Modi.. Party

ahahahah Koki and Ahem stopped by Gopi - yaaayyy awesome

we were Shocked when Koki and Rashi came together for Anita track and Shah incident 

but kya twist hai boss Party Urmi and Gopi ... never imagined .. did anyone ever saw this coming ...Urmi-Gopi... aka GoMi  ROFL

Ahem almost was rolling his eyes multiple times ... zarror bandhe ko heart attack aaya hoga  ROFL

aur rashi ka idea... just like her .. kachcha pakka super flop...bachchi ka brain Confused  ROFL and koki never ceases to question Urmi ..  ROFL

I loved the episode .. and I love GoHem and Koki and everyone ..---wooo...yyayayyyayyy

precap ..maan gaye mughal e azam (Ahemji) ROFL  Ahhah ..so Ahem as a bawarchi is super duper exciting Dancing

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 September 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulswasthiJustlikethat1Deepzpadukone

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Arre  ahem ko koi bolo  garodiya ko Ek  Bhang ka laddu Khilaye aur urmi ko rakhke aaye uske ghar me...next din aake garodiya  15 lakhs deke jayega.  Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulswasthiDeepzpadukone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top