Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 71)

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

so will Urmi's KK with Kinjal be exposed today >>

or will she escape this time around ??

theres an news segment something bout Kinjal and Dhawal something bout marriage i read it on DevNa fb so maybe more truths are too come out as i think the modis will b back in the mm on Monday or Tuesday depending if they are dragging this track

I sincerely hope so that the truth comes outTongue
The Modis will be back though very soon.. How will they all stay in such a difficult climate of RN?Ouch

me too but after reading that on fb i found it quite interesting as many ppl hav waited for Kinjal and Dhawal focused track in the mix of this Urmila and Kinjal drama

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

so will Urmi's KK with Kinjal be exposed today >>

or will she escape this time around ??

theres an news segment something bout Kinjal and Dhawal something bout marriage i read it on DevNa fb so maybe more truths are too come out as i think the modis will b back in the mm on Monday or Tuesday depending if they are dragging this track

I sincerely hope so that the truth comes outTongue
The Modis will be back though very soon.. How will they all stay in such a difficult climate of RN?Ouch

me too but after reading that on fb i found it quite interesting as many ppl hav waited for Kinjal and Dhawal focused track in the mix of this Urmila and Kinjal drama

Dhawal is a sweet guy.. Sad that he has Urmi for a Fui and bratty Kinjal for a wife. But the one thing I am so looking forward to is for Koki and Kinjal's relationship to mend.. 
I want Kinjal to see that she had been wrong.. Someone should tell the girl that Umang left her and the Modis did everything possible to get her married to himConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiChacchaDEEPZzzzani_gr

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
ohh ok .. i think the marriage KK of kinjal might come out nothing more than that ...

and i wonder what Modis reaction would be and how would dhawal react to it Confused

swasthiJustlikethat1DEEPZzzzani_gr

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

ohh ok .. i think the marriage KK of kinjal might come out nothing more than that ...

and i wonder what Modis reaction would be and how would dhawal react to it Confused

Well, that is something.. UrShi plotted with a girl's life for their own funDead I for one though feel that it is all going to fizzle out with just Kinjal getting some sound scolding from Koki..It is high time though. Something like this needs to happen.. KinWal chapter needs to be set on the right trackEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDEEPZzzzani_gr

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@ Deepika, Loved Ur Creations,

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Gah! When I saw that Kinjal was gone, I was hoping she left because she was too ashamed to face Dhawal. And then, when I saw the precap for Monday, all my hopes deflated like a balloon. KinWal ka kuch nahi ho sakta...Silly

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Gah! When I saw that Kinjal was gone, I was hoping she left because she was too ashamed to face Dhawal. And then, when I saw the precap for Monday, all my hopes deflated like a balloon. KinWal ka kuch nahi ho sakta...Silly

Rachna, Kuthe ke poonch Ko tedi nahi kar sakthe... I think the only reason for this track is to make the relationship statuses become clear.. Or maybe.. Here is a thought.. Maybe Kinjal will get into trouble outside and Dhawal will save her.. And she will realize..LOL 
We have to wait and watch what she does on Monday. My guess is Rashi will make Urmi apologizeD'oh And Urmi-Kinjal war will continue.. Poor DhawalOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzzani_gr

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
The GoHem scene today made me smile.. Especially the words "every marriage needs some compromise"Smile I am glad Ahem made that statement. GoHem marriage has been one filled with compromise for a long time and they have now fallen in love.
Gopi expected a prince charming but got literally a fire breathing dragon. She compromised on a lot of things in her marriage. The first year was just filled with disappointments for her and she lived with it. 
Ahem on his part compromised on his dreams about his wife. He compromised first for his mother and then it became his life..
As time went, Gopi and Ahem, more so Ahem, realized that what was actually a compromise was exceeded their expectations and dreams. Their love grew and today they are at a place where both can be happy about and content. All this was possible because they learnt to compromise on certain things.

What I liked too was how Ahem felt that Kinjal should not have spoken to Urmi the way she did. One reason I think is that Ahem is starting to look at things from different perspectives.. Think.. If it had been Gopi at Kinjal's place and Koki at Urmi'sWink But another reason and this may totally be my imagination.. But I think he said what he said for Gopi's sake.. After all Urmi is Gopi's maami and to Ahem, that means Gopi would have felt bad at what happened.
I loved that Gopi defended Kinjal. If only husband and wife learn to respect the PoVs of both their families, there will be less fightsTongue Well done.. A very subtle scene but the CVs gave me a very good feeling about it todayTongue

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 05 October 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jamiya-nilani-swasthiChacchaani_grDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Go to top