Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 62)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@Archana, It would be lovely to have them retake their vows.. But I think Ahem already made up for the past. Today was just an acknowledgement that he was wrong in not so many words.. Right from the education track , Ahem has been making it up to Gopi in all ways.. 
Of course he fumbled time and again but he was slowly making Gopi grow stronger with his attention, support and love. As for today, it was just the past meeting the present to remind him of just how fortunate he is..Tongue
Unfortunately I do not believe either Kinjal's lies or Rashi's initial KKs will be revealed. It is water under the bridge. Rashi has already been sent out of MM once and she is being redeemed slowly.. If things from year 1 are revealed, then there will be nothing but to repeat Rashi being sent out again which I think the CVs will want to avoid. Ouch What else can they punish someone who tried to kill both her mother in laws Confused
But I agree,. Vows retaken and a GodhBharai.. separate will be cool.. More reason to enjoyBig smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aadelaja3_Devna_munnihyderabad-Archana-swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Agree with you HariniSmile ahem has been making up so much for his past. Its human nature to do mistake but its all matter how they realize it. kinjal brought her family name down, insulted mom and brother but today change in her attitude toward her family making their relationship better all forget about the past. If kinjal and rashi repent truly as we have read in lots of ff, os, and ss gopi will forgive as its her nature. All the family will accept kinjal and rashi for gopi. I don't say this is how it should be but i wish ahem to know the truth gopi is not only one to blame for everything. It may happen at end of sns or as you said today incident is only to make ahem realize how fortunate he is i think he already knows that after fire accident.

Lets see what cv's are going to do. Nowadays love sns even more then before.

Feeling sleepy going to bed. Good night Harini Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_munnihyderabadswasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Ok.. I am going to pose the same question we have asked numerous times before.. Just how far gone is Gopi.. She looked like 7 months to me today.. Is it me or has she grown bigger in the past week?Embarrassed

So it's not just me who thinks she got bigger this past week!!! She has, Harini!!! Holi was in March, right? And I think RS is following the natural time table so far, which means that she'll be 7 months pregnant in 2 weeks (I think).

Thank you, Swasthi and Munni for the pictures and video!!! I thought that Gopi slept in the kitchen. Am I wrong or was it a blooper? Remember that time when Urmi rubbed karkha (charcoal) on Gopi's face? Urmi is such an infinitesimally horrible person!

Edited by RachP - 03 October 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Ok.. I am going to pose the same question we have asked numerous times before.. Just how far gone is Gopi.. She looked like 7 months to me today.. Is it me or has she grown bigger in the past week?Embarrassed

So it's not just me who thinks she got bigger this past week!!! She has, Harini!!! Holi was in March, right? And I think RS is following the natural time table so far, which means that she'll be 7 months pregnant in 2 weeks (I think).

Thank you, Swasthi and Munni for the pictures and video!!! I thought that Gopi slept in the kitchen. Am I wrong or was it a blooper? Remember that time when Urmi rubbed karkha (charcoal) on Gopi's face? Urmi is such an infinitesimally horrible person!

Love ur emoticon so after Navratri the baby shower might be showed...this makes sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDivineDarkness

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the link Munni... i watchd it so many times...Smile
 so evry one here s xcited for gopi's godhbharai... hmmm... im super duper xcited...like evry one said i want it to be a grant event jus like deir wedding with no kk frm urshi... i want sum actors frm other sp serials to cum nd wish gopi nd do sum performances... it vl b nyc after all gopi went through a lot she deserves that much...dere vl b nyc gohem nd goki scenes too... Ahem vl certainly retake the vows...dats sure aftr strdys epi...

bt my nly request to cv's s dat dey shld start giving promos or indication 2 weeks b4 baby shower so dat i cn do sum kk n cum bk home to watch it...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Cool emoticon..Smile
Gopi I think slept either in the kitchen or in the hall. The time that she had to stay overnight at RN and Ahem was so restless at home, she slept on the sofa in the hall.. If she had made her story anymore worse, she could have got Ahem cryingEmbarrassedLOL 

munnihyderabadswasthiChacchaDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

munnihyderabad-nilani-ChacchaswasthiJustlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged