Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 61)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
A scene worth waiting 2.5 years... great scene munni       thanks for sharing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Ok.. I am going to pose the same question we have asked numerous times before.. Just how far gone is Gopi.. She looked like 7 months to me today.. Is it me or has she grown bigger in the past week?Embarrassed

She is 7 months pregnant my mum said to me the other day she looks about 7 or 8 months pregnant so they should show the baby shower soon that's what she said and the sbs news came out about a couple of wks ago so maybe sometime this month we will see it

munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@deepika, @Archana @Anjula ...you are welcome Hug

keep watching Embarrassed

@anjula you are right the scene is worth 2.5 years waiting 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Ok.. I am going to pose the same question we have asked numerous times before.. Just how far gone is Gopi.. She looked like 7 months to me today.. Is it me or has she grown bigger in the past week?Embarrassed

She is 7 months pregnant my mum said to me the other day she looks about 7 or 8 months pregnant so they should show the baby shower soon that's what she said and the sbs news came out about a couple of wks ago so maybe sometime this month we will see it

even i feel she is 7  months ..and the godh barai will be done in 7th month ..so anytime soon.. may be after this RN track we might see the godh bharai track 

-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

even i feel she is 7  months ..and the godh barai will be done in 7th month ..so anytime soon.. may be after this RN track we might see the godh bharai track 

Party  I am looking forward to it.. Especially after today.. I have a feeling that Ahem from now on will go all out to make it up to Gopi.. I think someone wrote about taking the vows back.. My gut feeling is, Gopi's Godh Bharai will be one time Ahem would want her to have all happiness and maybe the vows will be retakenBig smile

munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Party  I am looking forward to it.. Especially after today.. I have a feeling that Ahem from now on will go all out to make it up to Gopi.. I think someone wrote about taking the vows back.. My gut feeling is, Gopi's Godh Bharai will be one time Ahem would want her to have all happiness and maybe the vows will be retakenBig smile
That will be like Shilpa's To belong ss she had something similar in that and that will be awesome i know the cv's won't disappoint 

Edited by Deepikz - 03 October 2012 at 8:56pm

munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

That will be like Shipla's To belong ss and that will be awesome i know the cv's won't disappoint 

I hope so.. CVs surprise us with gems a lot of times.. But I am greedy when it comes to Gopi's Godh Bharai..Tongue I want a lot of celebration, colors, revelry, GoHem moments aplenty, GoKi moments and all the family.. Some dance, a lot of happiness.. It would complete the cycle you seeEmbarrassed
The day that GoHem were married was to be the happiest in Gopi's life but it was ruined by UrShi and their plotting to get Jigar marry Rashi.. Then we had our hero come in and just sleepConfused Godh bharai needs to make it up to those momentsSmile

munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@ Harini and deepika after seeing today scene my hopes on cvs are back vows will be retaken SmileCv's haven't forgotten the past. it should make sense gopi still wearing pallu. gopis baby shower is going to be the big ceremony after kinjal wedding want it to be grand. but i have the feeling cv's wont combine god bhari and vows retaken. before taking back the vows i want ahem to realize all his past act towards gopi for that rashi's and kinjal kk should be exposed. ahem have selective memory loss he remember past only when something relating happens. At last ahem will remarry gopi to make up for all his past acts.

munnihyderabad-nilani-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Go to top