Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 30)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

Devna are so cute ...singing together..but I felt Dev was more confident than Naz in singing...both sing well...
I am wondering what problems will come next in gopi's life..in SNS gopi is never without problems...

Not sure about the problems. These days we do not get any idea until a promo is released. They are handling one track at a time which is good one way as it kind of lets you go with the story instead of having side stories.
I think this week is gonna be wrap up of RBG track. That man was visible in a split second and he is seeing all Modi's and recognizing them. So my guess is the papers will be got and RBG will come to realize that he has been conned truly and completely. That should be ending this friday. 
A fresh track next week and the seeds will be sown from Wed/Thurs.
Godhbharai? Maybe?Smile

PS: Yeah.. Dev is more confident and I think that is because Naz does not know the linesLOL He sings old hindi songs pretty confidently.. This is Ganapathi pooja song and maybe he is just singing from hearing it a lot of times. Wink

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 19 September 2012 at 7:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-GuggulswasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Devna are so cute ...singing together..but I felt Dev was more confident than Naz in singing...both sing well...
I am wondering what problems will come next in gopi's life..in SNS gopi is never without problems...

Not sure about the problems. These days we do not get any idea until a promo is released. They are handling one track at a time which is good one way as it kind of lets you go with the story instead of having side stories.
I think this week is gonna be wrap up of RBG track. That man was visible in a split second and he is seeing all Modi's and recognizing them. So my guess is the papers will be got and RBG will come to realize that he has been conned truly and completely. That should be ending this friday. 
Godhbharai? Maybe?Smile

PS: Yeah.. Dev is more confident and I think that is because Naz does not know the linesLOL He sings old hindi songs pretty confidently.. This is Ganapathi pooja song and maybe he is just singing from hearing it a lot of times. Wink

I thought the same , he kept looking at Dev as if he is trying to follow her lead...I found that cute as well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Godhbharai? Maybe?Smile

I thought the same , he kept looking at Dev as if he is trying to follow her lead...I found that cute as well...

Wasn't it?Embarrassed He also let her speak that entire thing in hindi nodding his head at times LOL It is good to see that Dev is getting comfortable speaking hindi.. She still has some way to go but comparing the initial days to now, she has improved a lot in speaking hindi.
She is getting used to itTongue

munnihyderabad-Archana-swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Godhbharai? Maybe?Smile

PS: Yeah.. Dev is more confident and I think that is because Naz does not know the linesLOLHe sings old hindi songs pretty confidently.. This is Ganapathi pooja song and maybe he is just singing from hearing it a lot of times.Wink

Wasn't it?EmbarrassedHe also let her speak that entire thing in hindi nodding his head at timesLOLIt is good to see that Dev is getting comfortable speaking hindi.. She still has some way to go but comparing the initial days to now, she has improved a lot in speaking hindi.
She is getting used to itTongue

good isn't her hard work is showing she has improved and will keep on getting better Dev was so cute as Gopi when she hosted the sbb epi. Cute the segment is cute :) haha yeah he nodded his head a few times as Dev spoke can't wait for the epi i love pooja's and i actually missed them on sns Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-swasthiDivineDarkness

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
whenever they show  Devna offscreen..and Dev has things to say...Naz seems to be there beside her...as if silently encouraging her...they work very well together...
yes..Dev is so much more confident in speaking hindi now and that has increased her comfort level in playing her role

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiDivineDarkness

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wasn't that matter of fact "Well, I finally learnt to prepare tea"  so cute today?Embarrassed aww that and the indignant, " I will not let you do anything more than necessary" to Gopi's offer of making KhakraTongue 
Gopi's smile to Ahem's words on preparing tea was so cute too.. Loved the scene todayTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-Chacchaswasthi

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
waiting to watch the episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Wasn't that matter of fact "Well, I finally learnt to prepare tea"  so cute today?Embarrassed aww that and the indignant, " I will not let you do anything more than necessary" to Gopi's offer of making KhakraTongue 
Gopi's smile to Ahem's words on preparing tea was so cute too.. Loved the scene todayTongue

This little scene spoke volumes of the love and care Ahem has for his Gopi. 

How we wished for this current track to end last week but we never expected the planned role play by the family to deceive the deceiver. 

Hoping too that this is all packed up by the end of this week and the next track of better days on the cards if only for a short while.

_Devna_munnihyderabad-Archana-ChacchaDivineDarkness

Go to top