Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 17)

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I totally noticed that too, Harini. I was waiting for him to jump away, but he didn't. Brave baccha, he is! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

BTW, did anybody notice how today Ahem did not jump and remove his hands off Gopi's shoulders when Koki came in. Both looked so comfortable being close to each other as Koki walked in and Koki looked so lovingDay Dreaming

I think GoHem have come out of the initial flushes of love and are now confident and comfortable with each other than ever before. Tongue

After a long hiatus watched the full episode without any interruptions & it was worth it!!! Drama drama hai re  Achaari  dramaTongue.

Harini our HMT hug first & foremostHug. I  had also noticed this tine winey detail abt the almost hug & touchEmbarrassed . I feel Devna clicked as they were always very comfortable in close proximity. Wink
As far as confidence goes... Ahem sure has made her a kick ass heroine who will fight for her rights now .  I am drawn to this dichotomy of strength and vulnerability in Gopi. It's what makes her fascinating... it's what makes her real Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

BTW, did anybody notice how today Ahem did not jump and remove his hands off Gopi's shoulders when Koki came in. Both looked so comfortable being close to each other as Koki walked in and Koki looked so lovingDay Dreaming

I think GoHem have come out of the initial flushes of love and are now confident and comfortable with each other than ever before. Tongue

After a long hiatus watched the full episode without any interruptions & it was worth it!!! Drama drama hai re  Achaari  dramaTongue.

Harini our HMT hug first & foremostHug. I  had also noticed this tine winey detail abt the almost hug & touchEmbarrassed . I feel Devna clicked as they were always very comfortable in close proximity. Wink
As far as confidence goes... Ahem sure has made her a kick ass heroine who will fight for her rights now .  I am drawn to this dichotomy of strength and vulnerability in Gopi. It's what makes her fascinating... it's what makes her real Smile

Hug back TinaHug

What beautiful lines @bold.. Ahem sure did make up for being one of the reasons for Gopi being so low in confidence now. He is helping her mend at every turn.. Aww Ahemji.. GoHem are so imperfect and so perfect with each other that I keep Day Dreaming

swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
gohem have learnt to become perfect for each other...they have and are working on their relationship ..and that makes the pair so real..ahem's love and care seems to have fulfilled Gopi and her personality is blooming...

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Exactly Mona. Smile
The days are long past when Gopi was afraid every second that Ahem would disagree or be angry with her and hate her. These days, Gopi disagrees with Ahem and Koki if she thinks she has a point. That confidence itself shows how Ahem's love has become her strength. Whatever Ahem's errors before the fact that he is turning himself into a perfect saathiya is beautifulTongue

swasthiDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
No bawarchi today! I was really looking forward to it! I guess we'll see him tomororw, which means the godh bharai track won't surface until the last 2 minutes of Friday. Pinch

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I want the bawarchi track to be dragged ..it will be such fun to see Ahemji as bawarchi,,,a bit like the film chupke chupke where Dharmendra posed as driver..I want to see ahemji paying back goradiya ...

swasthiyhm_crazeJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Okay I just tested a video of Dhruvie to test if they are still working for my SNS update marathon and finally saw Devs acting for the first time and finally can say with confidence that she is doing a very good job. I actually have to say that I find her crying not at all annoying and that it looks really real and not overdramatic

okay just needed to share my observation about something you already know and told me about countless times LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_swasthiNazmaJDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Go to top