Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 147)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

LOL Nazma, she is going to unplug the things again ..  Little sisters.. Hmm.. I miss mineSmile Did the videos load or are they still loading?Confused

They are loading and buffering!! I think it's a little quicker this time round!!

Party  Load.. Load.. Load the scenesWink  Wonder of wonders, we have had 3 tracks all with the entire Modi clanShocked can you believe these CVs.. And right at the time when we want all together, there are so many good festivals around, the men vanishConfused 

I hope the past 2 days were just to set the next track.. I want to see Parag, Chirag, Ahem and Jigar againOuch I am missing Baa and Meethi tooUnhappy

I'm just watching Urmi beat Rashi and as yet all the men are there to enjoy the sight!!

Ahem enjoyed the mostLOL He even stopped Jigar.. Wink Sometimes Ahem makes me think that  he knows exactly how Rashi is.. Smile
Golden Boy knows exactly what she's like I feel. He just doesn't say anything cos he loves Jigar too much. But if she did anything against Gopi these days then we'd definitely see the full strength of his feelings!

Smart manSmile He has got his mom's genes in this instance. Yup.. he loves Jigar too much to do anything that will hurt him but he knows what Urmi and Rashi are like or atleast has an inkling..

I just wish Nazma that we get one good shouting from golden boy to Kurmi and  Rashi.. One nice big dhamaka for Gopi.. Day Dreaming After all that UrShi have done and have escaped for, this will atleast be a consolationSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Wow 3 more pgs good going ladies..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJJustlikethat1

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
So I'm watching today;s episode and I have to say I really like the way Gopi looks!! Especially the lippy they've got Dev wearing - it looks lovely in the light!!

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
We were talking about this a while back Nazma.. Compared to the initial episodes, they have changed her hairstyle and her makeup.. It has made a big difference..Tongue She carries off the colors of her sarees really well and if they make sure that her hair is not too much parted, she looks beautiful..Embarrassed

@Deepika - we are chatting away.Big smile I think we will be using the new AT very soonSmile

NazmaJDEEPZzzz

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

LOL Nazma, she is going to unplug the things again ..  Little sisters.. Hmm.. I miss mineSmile Did the videos load or are they still loading?Confused

They are loading and buffering!! I think it's a little quicker this time round!!

Party  Load.. Load.. Load the scenesWink  Wonder of wonders, we have had 3 tracks all with the entire Modi clanShocked can you believe these CVs.. And right at the time when we want all together, there are so many good festivals around, the men vanishConfused 

I hope the past 2 days were just to set the next track.. I want to see Parag, Chirag, Ahem and Jigar againOuch I am missing Baa and Meethi tooUnhappy

I'm just watching Urmi beat Rashi and as yet all the men are there to enjoy the sight!!

Ahem enjoyed the mostLOL He even stopped Jigar.. Wink Sometimes Ahem makes me think that  he knows exactly how Rashi is.. Smile
Golden Boy knows exactly what she's like I feel. He just doesn't say anything cos he loves Jigar too much. But if she did anything against Gopi these days then we'd definitely see the full strength of his feelings!

Smart manSmile He has got his mom's genes in this instance. Yup.. he loves Jigar too much to do anything that will hurt him but he knows what Urmi and Rashi are like or atleast has an inkling..

I just wish Nazma that we get one good shouting from golden boy to Kurmi and  Rashi.. One nice big dhamaka for Gopi.. Day Dreaming After all that UrShi have done and have escaped for, this will atleast be a consolationSmile
The CVs are definitely keeping us hanging, just waiting on for the day the big dhamaka comes around!!! 
It was so satisfying when he shouted at Anita and proclaimed Gopi as his wife!! Also loved it when Rashi was getting kicked out, Ahem held Gopi by her arm to stop her. He was angry on both occasions but he looked amazing and acted just like we've wanted him to.

I've finally caught up!! It's never ending in SNS!! One thing finishes and another starts. Now it's this pandal trouble that Koki seems to have found herself in the middle of!!

Justlikethat1

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Wow 3 more pgs good going ladies..

Hi Deepika!!

You guys have done such an amazing job with your chatting and creations that the second AT is all but over!!

Justlikethat1

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

We were talking about this a while back Nazma.. Compared to the initial episodes, they have changed her hairstyle and her makeup.. It has made a big difference..TongueShe carries off the colors of her sarees really well and if they make sure that her hair is not too much parted, she looks beautiful..Embarrassed

@Deepika - we are chatting away.Big smileI think we will be using the new AT very soonSmile

Go ahead by the time i come on again and check we will b on the 3rd AT... ur right ... her make up is alot better these days... ok i gtg busy day ahead

NazmaJJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hmm... Though Ahem's scenes have not been a lot they have been good when he has been angry for Gopi.. I love watching him and Kokila defend Gopi or fight for her...
Although her mama loves her, I always felt that he ruined her life by leaving her with his wife who he knows hates his niece.. Gopi has never seen anyone stand up for her.. It gives a warm feeling when especially Ahem does something to defend herEmbarrassed

DEEPZzzz

Go to top