Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 110)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I was watching an interview with David and Victoria Beckham years ago and she was saying that it wasn't fair because David looked gorgeous as soon as he woke up in the morning, so she said something about how she sneaks out of bed before him and puts on some makeup and then gets back into bed so she looks beautiful for when he wakes up!! I think she was joking though!! Who could actually be bothered to actually go through that every morning!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiChacchaJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Rachna.. I always wonder how heroines look so fresh and beautiful waking up from bed in the morningLOL Especially sometimes when they wake up all decked up and in full makeupWink

Not that Gopi looked like that. One thing about SNS, atleast the ladies tone down when they wear the night sareesTongue

I wonder that too, Harini. Their hair is in place and the skin looks great, unlike the bhootni-arising-from-the-dead look that I have going in the mornings. ROFL

In SNS, I prefer the night look more than the day, even during the day. It's much better. I understand that they are rich and stuff and therefore, they need to portray themselves in the same light, but it's just too much at times.

@Nazma,

Remember, how in "The Proposal" Sandra Bullock wakes up early and puts on make up, so that she looks pretty. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL You reminded me of that scene and now, I want to watch that movie again. Tongue

munnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
u r rite harini... dey luk so decked up whn dey get up frm bed... the thing which amazes me is dat dese ppl vl b wearing all nice sarees whn dey r n hme nd if sum1 says lets go out dey chnge deir costume... SNS we see this very rarely bt mny other serials follw dis trend...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadChacchaJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@Rachna  - LOL I love Sandra BTongue Going to see if I can watch the movie on netflix tonightSmile 

@Leki - That 'Lets change  our costume' always boggles me.. They are already so decked up.. Why change the costume?Confused SNS is way better when compared to some but as Rachna says, the day costume can tone down a little ,especially for Koki. She looked gorgeous in the simple pearls when she was the RaniEmbarrassed
I find Gopi and Rashi's costume mostly good though. Not too much jewellery. One necklace and yeah Gopi's jumka.. I love Jhumka.Big smile Especially Gopi's maroon one that looks like a small bellWink

munnihyderabadChacchaswasthiNazmaJDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

@Rachna  - LOL I love Sandra BTongue Going to see if I can watch the movie on netflix tonightSmile 

@Leki - That 'Lets change  our costume' always boggles me.. They are already so decked up.. Why change the costume?Confused SNS is way better when compared to some but as Rachna says, the day costume can tone down a little ,especially for Koki. She looked gorgeous in the simple pearls when she was the RaniEmbarrassed
I find Gopi and Rashi's costume mostly good though. Not too much jewellery. One necklace and yeah Gopi's jumka.. I love Jhumka.Big smile Especially Gopi's maroon one that looks like a small bellWink

I'll watch it tonight, too!!! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes, Koki looked so much better with the pearls. Big smile I even liked her saree. Big smile

That jhumka you're talking about, I can't remember it, but if she wears it again, let me know so that I can see it. Ok, Harini? Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJDEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I'll watch it tonight, too!!! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes, Koki looked so much better with the pearls. Big smile I even liked her saree. Big smile

That jhumka you're talking about, I can't remember it, but if she wears it again, let me know so that I can see it. Ok, Harini? Tongue

Done Rachna.Thumbs Up. Will give a shout out when she wears it.. She does it with that yellow-maroon combination sari of hers mostly.. The next time you will knowBig smile Will request Munni or Deepika to get pics when it happensSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiChaccha

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
wow super discussions .. sarees and make up

wish we look as fresh early in the day Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaswasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
No Kidding Munni.. I look like a sleeping vampire until I have my coffee.. This is after I reach the officeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthi

Go to top