Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! (Page 101)

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Leki - Gopi will be fine.. It will be cute and Ahem will be extra careful of course.. Both the ladies need to be treated with care if it a motocycle rideSmile

I hope Dev feels better soon.. Poor gal.. There are event practices and shoots also coming up. ConfusedGet well soon DevSmile

the gohem and baa ride i think will b aired on Monday i hav a feelin todays epi will b another Rofl one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

@Leki - Gopi will be fine.. It will be cute and Ahem will be extra careful of course.. Both the ladies need to be treated with care if it a motocycle rideSmile

I hope Dev feels better soon.. Poor gal.. There are event practices and shoots also coming up. ConfusedGet well soon DevSmile

the gohem and baa ride i think will b aired on Monday i hav a feelin todays epi will b another Rofl one

I have a feeling it will be the 18th with Baa and the 19th with Gopi.. Remember, Ahem told Gopi that  Baa's anniversary is on the 18th. All 3 wishes may happen one my one.. First the Kulfi, then the dance and finally the rideEmbarrassed
Today is going to be another hilarious episode no doubt. Poor Koki cannot dance and the instructor goes away. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I have a feeling it will be the 18th with Baa and the 19th with Gopi.. Remember, Ahem told Gopi that Baa's anniversary is on the 18th. All 3 wishes may happen one my one.. First the Kulfi, then the dance and finally the rideEmbarrassed
Today is going to be another hilarious episode no doubt. Poor Koki cannot dance and the instructor goes away.LOL

this makes sense so no Navarti celebrations on the show this yr :(

-nilani-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I have a feeling it will be the 18th with Baa and the 19th with Gopi.. Remember, Ahem told Gopi that Baa's anniversary is on the 18th. All 3 wishes may happen one my one.. First the Kulfi, then the dance and finally the rideEmbarrassed
Today is going to be another hilarious episode no doubt. Poor Koki cannot dance and the instructor goes away.LOL

There will be a pooja scene at least.. BTW, when is Navrathri starting? This track will end on Wed/Thu next week and there will be pooja one day later showing Navrathri.. No wonder Dev says she has to shoot.. They will need her in all thisConfused

-nilani-DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

There will be a pooja scene at least.. BTW, when is Navrathri starting? This track will end on Wed/Thu next week and there will be pooja one day later showing Navrathri.. No wonder Dev says she has to shoot.. They will need her in all thisConfused

yeah i know poor girl no rest lets just hope she takes care it starts on the 16th ends on the 23rd so i guess they will showsomething related to the fest

Edited by Deepikz - 12 October 2012 at 5:29am

-nilani-Justlikethat1

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Thanks For The Pics!!
I hav Excited 2 watch The Upcoming EpisodesTongueTongue

Justlikethat1DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Its then perfect timing Deepika.. This track ends on 18th to give 4 days of the Navrathri track till the  Monday after next.Tongue

On the side note, I think more than just SNS, the other SP celebrations will also make it difficult for Dev to rest. We know there is the 15th event. Confused Ahh.. A viral could be a cold or a fever. .. Rest and some soup may be the best medicineOuch

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 October 2012 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Its then perfect timing Deepika.. This track ends on 18th to give 4 days of the Navrathri track till the  Monday after next.Tongue

On the side note, I think more than just SNS, the other SP celebrations will also make it difficult for Dev to rest. We know there is the 15th event. Confused Ahh.. A viral could be a cold or a fever. .. Rest and some soup may be the best medicineOuch

That makes perfect sense me happy again. Big smile

On the side note, yeah the SP events will make it harder to rest I guess all she can do is follow doctors orders so she can at shoot some scenes and do the events and then once it's over rest up 

Edited by Deepikz - 12 October 2012 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Go to top