Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
so did Gohem find Baa's wish .. if i am not wrong .. is that abt motorcycle ride which deepika was talking about - wow exciting 

will check the article and your post as welll .. thanks deepika 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

so did Gohem find Baa's wish .. if i am not wrong .. is that abt motorcycle ride which deepika was talking about - wow exciting 

will check the article and your post as welll .. thanks deepika 

Nazim tweeted it brb  here what he said "Last but nt d least me playing d role of dadaji nd taking her fr a ride accompanied by gopi as her last wish was to go fr a ride wid him.."
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
when r dey plning to set up nursery for junior modi... in other RS serial when dey heard lead preg dey setup dat nd here she s nearing to due date nd nuthn happening... ahemji s so slw in dese matters...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Munni - They have not yet figured it out but we know they will😆 All three wishes will come true most probably in the next few days, by hook or by crook..😉
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Leki

when r dey plning to set up nursery for junior modi... in other RS serial when dey heard lead preg dey setup dat nd here she s nearing to due date nd nuthn happening... ahemji s so slw in dese matters...

Leki.. the man is going to gift her with a decorated nursery most probably😉 God.. I wanted him to gift her some jewellery first before the nursery😆
DivineDarkness thumbnail
he may do that on deir wedding annivrsry... may take her for a candle light dinner... dance... vl he do ny of dese????
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

he may do that on deir wedding annivrsry... may take her for a candle light dinner... dance... vl he do ny of dese????

Awww...Leki these can only happen in our dreams although the cv's may surprise us ðŸ˜›
DivineDarkness thumbnail

it cn happen in SNS also... whn the script writer/ brain behind sns s doin romantic stuff in his other serial y cnt he do dat here nt in grand manner bt small doses wnt hurt...

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

it cn happen in SNS also... whn the script writer/ brain behind sns s doin romantic stuff in his other serial y cnt he do dat here nt in grand manner bt small doses wnt hurt...

i guess u watch IPKKND... yeah but ur forgeting that sns is a 7pm show and the other show is an 8pm show but ur right some doses won't hurt

DivineDarkness thumbnail
is dere nythn abt sns shwd in sbs/sbb/skjn/e24??