Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks for the links and the pictures of the show Deepika. 

Ahem's joy of late has been very expressive on his face as it lights up. Gopi is getting bigger and bigger each time we see her nowadays.

Looking forward to their dance sequence for the SP Navratri show. Nazim somehow gels well with Dev and she is patient with him too.

Thanks Harini for the detailed update of the video segments.

Munni thanks for the lovely pictures of Ahem and Gopi dancing.

@bold--It's so true, Swasthi. Maybe they're planning for a Diwali baby because Diwali is on 12th November here. 😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For you guys who are not that active on Facebook. Devoleena commented on the DevNa page about the upcoming Star plus event here's is what she said quote,
"Yesss...it's fr d live show star dandiya special on 15th oct...bt dnt knw d on air date:(seriously doing all dis fr u guys...nd nt nly dis me nd ahem doing a rain dance too:)nd opening nd closing...means total 4 acts:)"

So both DevNa are opening and closing the show also doing two separate performances 
I dnt think she will be Gopi for this act
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If it an SP event, then most probably she is doing it as Gopi with Ahem😊 They are shooting on 15th but Navrathri is not till later. Most probably will be aired in one of the next two weekends😃

Aww.. Looks like Dev is tired though😕

**Edited**
Just noticed.. So 4 acts she says.. opening and closing are 2 acts and there is the rain dance😳 added to it.. What is the fourth? Somebody correct my math please😆
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

If it an SP event, then most probably she is doing it as Gopi with Ahem😊 They are shooting on 15th but Navrathri is not till later. Most probably will be aired in one of the next two weekends😃

Aww.. Looks like Dev is tired though😕

yeah i think so too she's tired and ur right it's a sp event so she will be Gopi but i'm confused on that lift though...Yeah Navrarti starts on the day after so maybe it will air the in one of the two wkends

Edited**
4 acts 

2 of them are Devna two together  and the rain dance 

separate performance maybe i dnt know we will have to see thats the 4th
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

yeah i think so too she's tired and ur right it's a sp event so she will be Gopi but i'm confused on that lift though...Yeah Navrarti starts on the day after so maybe it will air the in one of the two wkends

What confusion Deepika? You wonder if she will have the baby bump?😆 
I do not think so.. so don't worry. They will not let her do that kind of step with a baby bump intact.. As it is a live show, most probably they will be representing their characters but not the timeline.. Hopefully this explanation did not confuse you😉
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

What confusion Deepika? You wonder if she will have the baby bump?😆 
I do not think so.. so don't worry. They will not let her do that kind of step with a baby bump intact.. As it is a live show, most probably they will be representing their characters but not the timeline.. Hopefully this explanation did not confuse you😉

Yeah i'm wondering on the baby bump😆 thanks u made feel better on this😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Edited**
4 acts 

2 of them are Devna two together  and the rain dance 

separate performance maybe i dnt know we will have to see thats the 4th

Well, Here is my take though.. I think the opening and closing acts will be SP bahus and Betas separately.. So both Dev and Nazim probably have 2 acts separately as a part of the opening and closing.. More like the "Hum ek Parivaar" kind of songs.

Then we have the Bahara with Morni one in the SBB and then the rain dance. Now the Bahara may also be the rain dance one.. That I am not sure.. ðŸ˜Š
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Well, Here is my take though.. I think the opening and closing acts will be SP bahus and Betas separately.. So both Dev and Nazim probably have 2 acts separately as a part of the opening and closing.. More like the "Hum ek Parivaar" kind of songs.

Then we have the Bahara with Morni one in the SBB and then the rain dance. Now the Bahara may also be the rain dance one.. That I am not sure.. ðŸ˜Š

We will not know until a another segment comes on this when the shoot the actual thing perhaps they will show something in one of the news segments on the performances by the Star plus Actors and Actress coz there are other couples from other shows performing too not sure who they are though. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Most likely Deepika. There will be a segment when the actual shoot occurs. This is just a rehearsal😊 We will know more when that segment airs.😛
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
This is not Sns related but does anyone know if there is a thread for Amitabh Bachchan it's his b'day on Thursday and he's 70