DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
thnks for the pics deepika...
 beautiful creation shagun... thnx shruti for uploading
Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
wht an animated creation...thks shagun...a mesmerizing moment..luvd it ..so cute and vry swt 
Thanks Shruti for sharing Shagun's creation
Beautiful creations Shagun πŸ‘ and thanks ShruthiπŸ˜›
Another Sp event on the way Navarti this time and DevNa are performing just saw the sbb segment on it they look very comfortable with each other and the dance steps looked a bit difficult they said they are dancing to a combine song
beautiful creations shagun πŸ‘... thanks shruti for posting 

@deepika does gopi play dandiya with the tummy or without 
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

beautiful creations shagun πŸ‘... thanks shruti for posting 

@deepika does gopi play dandiya with the tummy or without 
I dnt know it was just rehearsal both in causals
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepikz

I dnt know it was just rehearsal both in causals
http://www.domainblocked.com/video.php?id=1177265 the link the segment starts from 7.42

I do not think she is going to.. Did you see the final lift?πŸ˜› Gopi will not be able to do it if she has a baby bump and that too which seems like she is seven months.. So no.. I do not think so😊 
But the steps looked nice and it is going to be a good performance by these two.. On Bahara too😳
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I do not think she is going to.. Did you see the final lift?πŸ˜› Gopi will not be able to do it if she has a baby bump and that too which seems like she is seven months.. So no.. I do not think so😊 
But the steps looked nice and it is going to be a good performance by these two.. On Bahara too😳
Yeah i know...didn't they look comfotable with other Devo said it's combine with another song although Bahara song is my fav out of I hate love stories