Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

๐Ÿฅณ  I am looking forward to it.. Especially after today.. I have a feeling that Ahem from now on will go all out to make it up to Gopi.. I think someone wrote about taking the vows back.. My gut feeling is, Gopi's Godh Bharai will be one time Ahem would want her to have all happiness and maybe the vows will be retaken๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That will be like Shilpa's To belong ss she had something similar in that and that will be awesome i know the cv's won't disappoint 
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepikz

That will be like Shipla's To belong ss and that will be awesome i know the cv's won't disappoint 

I hope so.. CVs surprise us with gems a lot of times.. But I am greedy when it comes to Gopi's Godh Bharai..๐Ÿ˜› I want a lot of celebration, colors, revelry, GoHem moments aplenty, GoKi moments and all the family.. Some dance, a lot of happiness.. It would complete the cycle you see๐Ÿ˜ณ
The day that GoHem were married was to be the happiest in Gopi's life but it was ruined by UrShi and their plotting to get Jigar marry Rashi.. Then we had our hero come in and just sleep๐Ÿ˜• Godh bharai needs to make it up to those moments๐Ÿ˜Š
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Harini and deepika after seeing today scene my hopes on cvs are back vows will be retaken ๐Ÿ˜ŠCv's haven't forgotten the past. it should make sense gopi still wearing pallu. gopis baby shower is going to be the big ceremony after kinjal wedding want it to be grand. but i have the feeling cv's wont combine god bhari and vows retaken. before taking back the vows i want ahem to realize all his past act towards gopi for that rashi's and kinjal kk should be exposed. ahem have selective memory loss he remember past only when something relating happens. At last ahem will remarry gopi to make up for all his past acts.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@Archana, It would be lovely to have them retake their vows.. But I think Ahem already made up for the past. Today was just an acknowledgement that he was wrong in not so many words.. Right from the education track , Ahem has been making it up to Gopi in all ways.. 
Of course he fumbled time and again but he was slowly making Gopi grow stronger with his attention, support and love. As for today, it was just the past meeting the present to remind him of just how fortunate he is..๐Ÿ˜›
Unfortunately I do not believe either Kinjal's lies or Rashi's initial KKs will be revealed. It is water under the bridge. Rashi has already been sent out of MM once and she is being redeemed slowly.. If things from year 1 are revealed, then there will be nothing but to repeat Rashi being sent out again which I think the CVs will want to avoid.  What else can they punish someone who tried to kill both her mother in laws ๐Ÿ˜•
But I agree,. Vows retaken and a GodhBharai.. separate will be cool.. More reason to enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you Harini๐Ÿ˜Š ahem has been making up so much for his past. Its human nature to do mistake but its all matter how they realize it. kinjal brought her family name down, insulted mom and brother but today change in her attitude toward her family making their relationship better all forget about the past. If kinjal and rashi repent truly as we have read in lots of ff, os, and ss gopi will forgive as its her nature. All the family will accept kinjal and rashi for gopi. I don't say this is how it should be but i wish ahem to know the truth gopi is not only one to blame for everything. It may happen at end of sns or as you said today incident is only to make ahem realize how fortunate he is i think he already knows that after fire accident.

Lets see what cv's are going to do. Nowadays love sns even more then before.

Feeling sleepy going to bed. Good night Harini ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Ok.. I am going to pose the same question we have asked numerous times before.. Just how far gone is Gopi.. She looked like 7 months to me today.. Is it me or has she grown bigger in the past week?๐Ÿ˜ณ

So it's not just me who thinks she got bigger this past week!!! She has, Harini!!! Holi was in March, right? And I think RS is following the natural time table so far, which means that she'll be 7 months pregnant in 2 weeks (I think).

Thank you, Swasthi and Munni for the pictures and video!!! I thought that Gopi slept in the kitchen. Am I wrong or was it a blooper? Remember that time when Urmi rubbed karkha (charcoal) on Gopi's face? Urmi is such an infinitesimally horrible person!

Edited by RachP - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

So it's not just me who thinks she got bigger this past week!!! She has, Harini!!! Holi was in March, right? And I think RS is following the natural time table so far, which means that she'll be 7 months pregnant in 2 weeks (I think).

Thank you, Swasthi and Munni for the pictures and video!!! I thought that Gopi slept in the kitchen. Am I wrong or was it a blooper? Remember that time when Urmi rubbed karkha (charcoal) on Gopi's face? Urmi is such an infinitesimally horrible person!

Love ur emoticon so after Navratri the baby shower might be showed...this makes sense
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the link Munni... i watchd it so many times...๐Ÿ˜Š
 so evry one here s xcited for gopi's godhbharai... hmmm... im super duper xcited...like evry one said i want it to be a grant event jus like deir wedding with no kk frm urshi... i want sum actors frm other sp serials to cum nd wish gopi nd do sum performances... it vl b nyc after all gopi went through a lot she deserves that much...dere vl b nyc gohem nd goki scenes too... Ahem vl certainly retake the vows...dats sure aftr strdys epi...

bt my nly request to cv's s dat dey shld start giving promos or indication 2 weeks b4 baby shower so dat i cn do sum kk n cum bk home to watch it...๐Ÿ˜›
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

Cool emoticon..๐Ÿ˜Š
Gopi I think slept either in the kitchen or in the hall. The time that she had to stay overnight at RN and Ahem was so restless at home, she slept on the sofa in the hall.. If she had made her story anymore worse, she could have got Ahem crying๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail