Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
whenever they show  Devna offscreen..and Dev has things to say...Naz seems to be there beside her...as if silently encouraging her...they work very well together...
yes..Dev is so much more confident in speaking hindi now and that has increased her comfort level in playing her role
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't that matter of fact "Well, I finally learnt to prepare tea"  so cute today?😳 aww that and the indignant, " I will not let you do anything more than necessary" to Gopi's offer of making Khakra😛 
Gopi's smile to Ahem's words on preparing tea was so cute too.. Loved the scene today😛
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting to watch the episode
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Wasn't that matter of fact "Well, I finally learnt to prepare tea"  so cute today?😳 aww that and the indignant, " I will not let you do anything more than necessary" to Gopi's offer of making Khakra😛 

Gopi's smile to Ahem's words on preparing tea was so cute too.. Loved the scene today😛

This little scene spoke volumes of the love and care Ahem has for his Gopi. 

How we wished for this current track to end last week but we never expected the planned role play by the family to deceive the deceiver. 

Hoping too that this is all packed up by the end of this week and the next track of better days on the cards if only for a short while.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Am laughing my socks out of here
What the hell goin on in the show. It absolute hilarious and funny.. Goodness gracious.. Pure loving it, koki et al hats off
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Friends 😊 Hope everyone is doing great

Looks like i have missed so much in this two week vacation. Happy to see DevNa AT #2 and already its crossed over 240 posts.

Last week episodes were just fantastic  I was grinning thought out watching all the episodes. Loved it!😃 Its nice to see determined gopi  and ahem in bawarchi avatar to help his wife. Loved all the gohem scenes Ahem's concern for gopi and their baby, gopi's concern  for putting ahem in this situation. Cute little eye locks, conversation  and gestures  gohem were adorable.
Lovely cute couple. Naz is rocking in this new avatar his expression were astonishing . Dev expressions were cute when she smiled looking at ahem in new get up and thumbs up.

Its good all the character got a role to play and all are extremely good in their role. Lovely family to stand together in such a difficult situation. Great team work 👏. Hats off to cv's for such a wonderful script. Nowadays SNS is so much entertaining.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Archana..😃 SNS is really going well now. Highly entertaining and a nice track leaving a warm feeling all over. For once, we can have the satisfaction of seeing the wrong doer punished and that too rightfully. 
A happy pooja with both GoHem and RaJi happy. That is a big difference😛
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Welcome back Archana..😃 SNS is really going well now. Highly entertaining and a nice track leaving a warm feeling all over. For once, we can have the satisfaction of seeing the wrong doer punished and that too rightfully. 

A happy pooja with both GoHem and RaJi happy. That is a big difference😛

Thanks Harini😊 same to you. At last its nice to see in sns good is winning over evil.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
19th sep pics

here you go Leki beta ..posting in the AT 😛

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Archana. You probably feel as though you have entered into another show. So unlike to see Ahem with so many smiles and closely helping out his Gopi, with the whole Modi family and Urmila playing tag with RG. RG is going to be left spinning in the end trying to work out what happened to him - a lesson well learnt.

Thanks Munni for the lovely pictures from the show.