Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Yeah.. That talk of Nanna Munna right?๐Ÿ˜ŠI am not sure either. Maybe just baby talk or maybe the next track is Godh Bharai with delivery๐Ÿ˜•They have kept Gopi's pregnancy ambiguous. I still do not get how far she is gone

yep the nanna munna thing... Does Rucha want Gopi to hav a boy ? Coz munna is a name used for a boy right :s I also dnt know far she is she doesn't look 7 pregnant to me but i have a feeling that the next track might focus on her pregancy and hopefuly we a track for the Raji fans in the mix of the baby track hopefuly :D
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepikz

yep the nanna munna thing... Does Rucha want Gopi to hav a boy ? Coz munna is a name used for a boy right :s I also dnt know far she is she doesn't look 7 pregnant to me but i have a feeling that the next track might focus on her pregancy and hopefuly we a track for the Raji fans in the mix of the baby track hopefuly :D

Well. .That also makes me think it will be a boy but then when we first had Gopi's almost miscarriage due to accident track, it was hinted that it will be a girl. So it looks like speculation by everyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Plus, I do think that Rucha and Dev both intersperse a lot of english with Hindi. They do not speak pure Hindi.. So it may also be a grammatical error๐Ÿ˜†

It would be nice to have a track where all are involved like this one. Everyone except Parag and Chirag have had a role to play till now. Even Parag and Chirag got lines to speak.๐Ÿ˜ƒ If they have such interesting tracks involving the family, I am totally fine.. I am actually enjoying this a lot. ๐Ÿ˜›
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

18th sep - gohem pics

Ahem's every expression is so fantastic - couldn't stop from getting the snapshots.. i know too many pics today ๐Ÿ˜† 

have fun

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Today's SBS link. GoHem, RaJi and the Modi's doing Ganapathi Pooja๐Ÿ˜› 
And we have Naz and Dev singing together. They have a nice singing voice and can sing in tune and sur.. It was cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Today's SBS link. GoHem, RaJi and the Modi's doing Ganapathi Pooja๐Ÿ˜› 

And we have Naz and Dev singing together. They have a nice singing voice and can sing in tune and sur.. It was cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Have watch it finally some happy moments in the Modi house hold , it's cute and yes both singing in tune ๐Ÿ˜› and yes indeed cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Devna are so cute ...singing together..but I felt Dev was more confident than Naz in singing...both sing well...
I am wondering what problems will come next in gopi's life..in SNS gopi is never without problems...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona05

Devna are so cute ...singing together..but I felt Dev was more confident than Naz in singing...both sing well...
I am wondering what problems will come next in gopi's life..in SNS gopi is never without problems...

Not sure about the problems. These days we do not get any idea until a promo is released. They are handling one track at a time which is good one way as it kind of lets you go with the story instead of having side stories.
I think this week is gonna be wrap up of RBG track. That man was visible in a split second and he is seeing all Modi's and recognizing them. So my guess is the papers will be got and RBG will come to realize that he has been conned truly and completely. That should be ending this friday. 
A fresh track next week and the seeds will be sown from Wed/Thurs.
Godhbharai? Maybe?๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: Yeah.. Dev is more confident and I think that is because Naz does not know the lines๐Ÿ˜† He sings old hindi songs pretty confidently.. This is Ganapathi pooja song and maybe he is just singing from hearing it a lot of times. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not sure about the problems. These days we do not get any idea until a promo is released. They are handling one track at a time which is good one way as it kind of lets you go with the story instead of having side stories.
I think this week is gonna be wrap up of RBG track. That man was visible in a split second and he is seeing all Modi's and recognizing them. So my guess is the papers will be got and RBG will come to realize that he has been conned truly and completely. That should be ending this friday. 
A fresh track next week and the seeds will be sown from Wed/Thurs.
Godhbharai? Maybe?๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: Yeah.. Dev is more confident and I think that is because Naz does not know the lines๐Ÿ˜† He sings old hindi songs pretty confidently.. This is Ganapathi pooja song and maybe he is just singing from hearing it a lot of times. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I thought the same , he kept looking at Dev as if he is trying to follow her lead...I found that cute as well...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona05

I thought the same , he kept looking at Dev as if he is trying to follow her lead...I found that cute as well...

Wasn't it?๐Ÿ˜ณ He also let her speak that entire thing in hindi nodding his head at times ๐Ÿ˜† It is good to see that Dev is getting comfortable speaking hindi.. She still has some way to go but comparing the initial days to now, she has improved a lot in speaking hindi.
She is getting used to it๐Ÿ˜›
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Wasn't it?๐Ÿ˜ณHe also let her speak that entire thing in hindi nodding his head at times๐Ÿ˜†It is good to see that Dev is getting comfortable speaking hindi.. She still has some way to go but comparing the initial days to now, she has improved a lot in speaking hindi.
She is getting used to it๐Ÿ˜›

good isn't her hard work is showing she has improved and will keep on getting better Dev was so cute as Gopi when she hosted the sbb epi. Cute the segment is cute :) haha yeah he nodded his head a few times as Dev spoke can't wait for the epi i love pooja's and i actually missed them on sns ๐Ÿ˜ณ