Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lekisira

@ rachna- u cn cll me lakshana/ leki...

Cool! 😳
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW, did anybody notice how today Ahem did not jump and remove his hands off Gopi's shoulders when Koki came in. Both looked so comfortable being close to each other as Koki walked in and Koki looked so loving

I think GoHem have come out of the initial flushes of love and are now confident and comfortable with each other than ever before. ðŸ˜›
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

BTW, did anybody notice how today Ahem did not jump and remove his hands off Gopi's shoulders when Koki came in. Both looked so comfortable being close to each other as Koki walked in and Koki looked so loving

I think GoHem have come out of the initial flushes of love and are now confident and comfortable with each other than ever before. ðŸ˜›

I too notice this... Love the protrayal of Devna as Gohem their jodi is becoming a treat to watch, I'm looking forward on seeing on the new avatar of Ahem 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
some my favourite moments of Today,

1. Goki hug 
2. The gohem scene
looking forward to the new avatar of Ahem

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
I totally noticed that too, Harini. I was waiting for him to jump away, but he didn't. Brave baccha, he is! ðŸ˜³
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

After a long hiatus watched the full episode without any interruptions & it was worth it!!! Drama drama hai re  Achaari  drama😛.

Harini our HMT hug first & foremost🤗. I  had also noticed this tine winey detail abt the almost hug & touch😳 . I feel Devna clicked as they were always very comfortable in close proximity. 😉
As far as confidence goes... Ahem sure has made her a kick ass heroine who will fight for her rights now .  I am drawn to this dichotomy of strength and vulnerability in Gopi. It's what makes her fascinating... it's what makes her real ðŸ˜Š

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

After a long hiatus watched the full episode without any interruptions & it was worth it!!! Drama drama hai re  Achaari  drama😛.

Harini our HMT hug first & foremost🤗. I  had also noticed this tine winey detail abt the almost hug & touch😳 . I feel Devna clicked as they were always very comfortable in close proximity. 😉
As far as confidence goes... Ahem sure has made her a kick ass heroine who will fight for her rights now .  I am drawn to this dichotomy of strength and vulnerability in Gopi. It's what makes her fascinating... it's what makes her real ðŸ˜Š

Hug back Tina🤗

What beautiful lines @bold.. Ahem sure did make up for being one of the reasons for Gopi being so low in confidence now. He is helping her mend at every turn.. Aww Ahemji.. GoHem are so imperfect and so perfect with each other that I keep 
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gohem have learnt to become perfect for each other...they have and are working on their relationship ..and that makes the pair so real..ahem's love and care seems to have fulfilled Gopi and her personality is blooming...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Exactly Mona. ðŸ˜Š
The days are long past when Gopi was afraid every second that Ahem would disagree or be angry with her and hate her. These days, Gopi disagrees with Ahem and Koki if she thinks she has a point. That confidence itself shows how Ahem's love has become her strength. Whatever Ahem's errors before the fact that he is turning himself into a perfect saathiya is beautiful😛
Chaccha thumbnail
No bawarchi today! I was really looking forward to it! I guess we'll see him tomororw, which means the godh bharai track won't surface until the last 2 minutes of Friday. ðŸ˜µ