DevNa Appreciation Thread #2!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TMK_lover

I know Diwali isn't till November but do u think Devna will perform on that Diwali thing that Sp has every yr?

Definitely!😳😳😳
Originally posted by RachP

Definitely!😳😳😳

cool i very want to see them perfom 😳
Originally posted by TMK_lover

cool i very want to see them perfom 😳

It should happen!! It would be nice to see them perform together!!
I'd also like to see RaJi perform!!

But obviously DevNa are the ones I most want to see!! 

When is Gopi supposed to have her baby anyway? I wanted to see a dandiya sequence during Navratri. Will she be pregnant by then? She's supposed to be "due" in December.

Navrati starts on the 16th of October ends on the 24th i know coz i'm guju and this yr its during my b'day :) i too want to see dev play daniya or do garba or well if not on screen maybe off screen.Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
wow congratulations guys ðŸ¥³ AT # 2 awesome .. 

so Monday... lets see what gopi vahu has up her sleeves... the new confident gopi ... indeed she stopped Ahemji and her maaji ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

wow congratulations guys ðŸ¥³ AT # 2 awesome .. 

so Monday... lets see what gopi vahu has up her sleeves... the new confident gopi ... indeed she stopped Ahemji and her maaji ðŸ˜ƒ

I bet Ahem will be the first one to stop her, but she'll persuade him and twirl him around her prissy finger to prove how whipped The Great Modi is! 😳

I bet Ahem will be the first one to stop her, but she'll persuade him and twirl him around her prissy finger to prove how whipped The Great Modi is! 😳

Hopefully by Wednesday this will be all concluded with Gopi coming out the winner and renewed leaving Ahem amazed.
want to see Devna performing at Deeewali festival...will be cute...

excited for this week's SNS
Originally posted by mona05

want to see Devna performing at Deeewali festival...will be cute...

excited for this week's SNS

i am too :) the script has been good i wonder what the trps will b coz we had drama dhawal in accident, ramji entry and then gopi's confidence loving it i think this archar could be ending soon as we are seeing a confident gopi and this was the whole purpose that Ahem wanted to do the business so she will gain confidence. Just a question how many months is Gopi pregnant?Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
wow...v r in thread 2...yipee...
waiting for gopi new avtar
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago