Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~PKYEK CC#12..Gossip King & Queens Ka Adda~ (Page 34)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@romi i said true.. i am form mobile.. form morning. so i did reply to pm only... m send me link in pm.. and i reply too her pm.. doing my job.. LOL, and apart that.. pandit cant be part of court matters. aur waise bhi aayi to kya faraq padhta ha.. don par bahot case chalu hai aur don ko koi pakad nahi paya.. to don ko faraq nahi padega.. ek aur mulkh ki police hi sahi.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Deboromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

@romi i said true.. i am form mobile.. form morning. so i did reply to pm only... m send me link in pm.. and i reply too her pm.. doing my job.. LOL, and apart that.. pandit cant be part of court matters. aur waise bhi aayi to kya faraq padhta ha.. don par bahot case chalu hai aur don ko koi pakad nahi paya.. to don ko faraq nahi padega.. ek aur mulkh ki police hi sahi.. Wink
you dont need to give any expalanation but what you did was not even justifiable so saza ti mlegi...ROFL
@Lawyer ji: yeh pandit janey na paye suna hai balck ka business b hai...Evil SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Notice From Dehradun High Court

This Marriage is Illegal in the eyes of Law. And a Punishable Offence as Per section 494-495 of Indian penal code. Therefore the suspects Ms. Deboleena & Ms. Meera are hereby ordered to stop This Marriage otherwise Strict action By the court will be taken leading to imprisonment n fine on both the suspects. a case against both of you has been filed by Ms. Romaila.

Stop This Marriage... And i know the nationality of both of you is Indian so don't try to run away..

Ayesh(Romaila's Lawyer)
oye ye kaisa lawyer hai?shadi ho jane k bad ayi hai shadi rokne...n anni agar ye shadi illigal hai to tumhare moukil ki shadi bhi illigal hai bcz she is the 2nd wife of Sid..n tu meri shadi ko illigal prove karegi to main romu ki shadi ko..n then romu ko koi property nehi milegi...Wink..n I know romu don't care about my Sid but do care about property..to soch lo..WinkROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@Debo: read my pm ull get ur answers... 
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Notice From Dehradun High Court

This Marriage is Illegal in the eyes of Law. And a Punishable Offence as Per section 494-495 of Indian penal code. Therefore the suspects Ms. Deboleena & Ms. Meera are hereby ordered to stop This Marriage otherwise Strict action By the court will be taken leading to imprisonment n fine on both the suspects. a case against both of you has been filed by Ms. Romaila.

Stop This Marriage... And i know the nationality of both of you is Indian so don't try to run away..

Ayesh(Romaila's Lawyer)

saali,i thot u r my bhakt Angry LOL
kar le jo karna hai...
coz if u file a case against us,ur ms. romalia will b behind bars first!!
As Sid was already married before romu's and sid ki first wife is missing after their marriage so first convict is romu!

OtakuGirl-Debo

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Idle romaila

IF-Sizzlerz

romailaMemeber ScrapMember SlambookMember Testimonial

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 31 October 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@priya hi...no ur not late..

@romu u can't case file against me..if u do I won't go to the jail...bcz this is my first shadi..Sid will go to jail bcz it will b his 3rd shadi..how bad romu tu apne hubby ko jail bhejegi?ShockedLOLTongue...

@meera yes faru is in my side bcz we r sis...EmbarrassedWinkROFL
anything for property dear Cool ROFL 

Source-

~HJNH Chat Club#5~Always Read The Rules On Page 1 (Page 92)

and there is no editing on the post...
So...Ms.lawyer FYI -thts a big saboot to send ur dear muawaqil to jail!He isn't intrstd on my bro but his money and jjab he realized that she isn't a good person he accepted debo as his life partner as she really loves HIM n not his property...
(lage toh dono ko footpath pe rakh k dekh lo...she'll agree Wink ROFL)

Edited by ilove99 - 05 November 2012 at 6:35am

OtakuGirl-Debo

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Evil Ladies: haan i wrote that.. but kuch pata b hai what property i was talking abt? i consider Sid as my property and by the way dont you know Sid n Archie had a kid...? his Mehra empire is registered on his daughter's name so jo kuch b milega woh Archie ko milega not me...sorry guys ur this proof  down too. 

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
paltu ROFL

OtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top