Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

they have replaced MB's repeat telecast slot by the other shows as its their soney ki murghi πŸ˜† Mb's repaet are reduced to 3 per day...kyunkey they want viewer to watch it at prime time plus are planning Pooja Mishra back on BB coz they want to add some tarka to channels avg πŸ˜† ...tooo deperate🀣

yeah they are taking faywa wit hthere soney ki murgi bv and mb.. πŸ€£. very much desperate🀣.. 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Rashu--

@patu puch rahi hu @romi hmm but do u know last week IF published 5 articles for KTLK and i am seeing we r getting MB articles first it was IPK articles@debo lol sorry i logged out from fb

KTLK...matlab?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
IPKND is no more a top show...its trps aint that attracting. The no of artcles from Colors have increased...kyunk its gol mal hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rashu--

🀣me mob gift karu aga naveen ghe na

do you know my mom ka jani dushman is no more. and she allowed me to let me introduce her other new dushman.. dont you dare to think about it.. πŸ€£
Don_theEvil thumbnail

KTLK...matlab?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
IPKND is no more a top show...its trps aint that attracting. The no of artcles from Colors have increased...kyunk its gol mal hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

show lost all charm kahi pai.. waise dupatta romance kab tak chalega. kabhi to duppata ud ke nikal hi jayega na.. πŸ€£
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonIsback

yeah they are taking faywa wit hthere soney ki murgi bv and mb.. πŸ€£. very much desperate🀣.. 

and only one murghi is giving them result...tabhi to second murghi ki life mein itney twist hain kabhi baarish to kabhi fake kiss ROFL
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

KTLK...matlab?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i am loving this golmaal and i agree Sp ke shows are again saas bahu type shows nowits kuch to log kahengeπŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

do you know my mom ka jani dushman is no more. and she allowed me to let me introduce her other new dushman.. dont you dare to think about it.. πŸ€£

πŸ˜†what mhanje tu ata mob nahi ghenar😭
romaila thumbnail

show lost all charm kahi pai.. waise dupatta romance kab tak chalega. kabhi to duppata ud ke nikal hi jayega na.. πŸ€£

iss mausam mein dupatta kahan thikta hai...udhna tha so udh gaya ROFL they should move on from duppata and let the duppat move on as well bechari ek hi scene kar kar k bore hogayi hai thats why woh charm nahi araha ROFL
Don_theEvil thumbnail

My mom is telling me everyday.. agar jis din tunhe mobile ko yaad nahi kiya us din mai uje mobile lekar dungi…  πŸ€£, what is this aise to muje kabhi nahi milega.. kyuki mom to khud degi nahi mai bolugi to bolegi tune yaad kiya nahi milega.. πŸ€£

Don_theEvil thumbnail

and only one murghi is giving them result...tabhi to second murghi ki life mein itney twist hain kabhi baarish to kabhi fake kiss 🀣

yeah wo to hai.. πŸ€£

@rashu nahi ghenar.. bahguya aata bhavacha mobile dhapyacha vichar aahe.. πŸ˜†
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago