~PKYEK CC#12..Gossip King & Queens Ka Adda~ - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I am so confused about Sid and my relation... Hum ek dusre ke liye kya hai yeh mujhe abhi bhi nahin pata... sis and bro in laws ? Kya hai na I am confused with the family tree πŸ€£ But joh bhi ho I want to thank Sid Mr. Parrot Nose to accept my beautiful friend Debo... It came as a shock to me when Debo told us that she is getting married to him... I was so afraid kya woh khush reh paayegi in R Mansion with her sauten Romaila ? πŸ€£ But I know Sid accepted her and believes Debo is his sachcha pyaar... So I am not afraid anymore. I wish them a happy married life... enjoy every moments of that husband and wife relation... have fun, do lots of boom bang bang, try to understand each other and clear every misunderstand ASAP... and give me lots of nephews and nieces too πŸ€£  And before ending my speech I want to gift you the honeymoon tickets... agar already planning hai toh dobara chale jaana πŸ€£ Congratulations to both of you and be happy... β€οΈ
ilove99 thumbnail
wow,bhabz u wrote ur speech urself πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Here's the cake πŸ˜ƒ
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok now my turn to give the speach..first of all tanx to everyone for comeing..n joing me n my hubby tonightπŸ˜†...this is the most importent my life...🀣..n special tanx to meera,praty n farah...for helping me tonight...πŸ˜›..n I know romu is against our shadi...but don't worry..she is also the 2nd one..πŸ˜›πŸ€£..so who wants her permission..πŸ˜‰..agar meri shadi illigal hai then uski bhi hai...ok guys aye ho to cake khake jana...cake mere pasand ka hai..n btw gift dena mat bhulna..🀣🀣

@meera ab phirse tumhari entry hogi R mension main with all the izzat..n no one can throw u out...🀣...

@farah I'll b all right..don't b pareshan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..ye family tree tune hi banayi hai na?😲...to tu kaise confuse ho gayi?🀣...btw tanx for the honeymoon ticket...😳..will give the khush khabri(jo aj tak archi n romu ne nehi di..πŸ˜›πŸ€£) soon...

@praty tanx for be our shadi ki pandit...😳
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣congo debo @meera 🀣speech was lovely
ilove99 thumbnail
@rash- too formal ,isn't it?🀣

@ debo- i dun wanna go n live b/w those bandar and bandariya agn πŸ€£ you go n enjoy with bro m fine in my new n my OWN house πŸ€£
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@meera from wher did u get the idea to write this speech🀣
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilove99

@rash- too formal ,isn't it?🀣

@ debo- i dun wanna go n live b/w those bandar and bandariya agn πŸ€£ you go n enjoy with bro m fine in my new n my OWN house πŸ€£

ok as u wish...🀣
Originally posted by: ilove99

wow,bhabz u wrote ur speech urself πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Nahin nahin my 80 years old padosi wrote it πŸ₯± Of course it was me πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

ok now my turn to give the speach..first of all tanx to everyone for comeing..n joing me n my hubby tonightπŸ˜†...this is the most importent my life...🀣..n special tanx to meera,praty n farah...for helping me tonight...πŸ˜›..n I know romu is against our shadi...but don't worry..she is also the 2nd one..πŸ˜›πŸ€£..so who wants her permission..πŸ˜‰..agar meri shadi illigal hai then uski bhi hai...ok guys aye ho to cake khake jana...cake mere pasand ka hai..n btw gift dena mat bhulna..🀣🀣

@meera ab phirse tumhari entry hogi R mension main with all the izzat..n no one can throw u out...🀣...

@farah I'll b all right..don't b pareshan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..ye family tree tune hi banayi hai na?😲...to tu kaise confuse ho gayi?🀣...btw tanx for the honeymoon ticket...😳..will give the khush khabri(jo aj tak archi n romu ne nehi di..πŸ˜›πŸ€£) soon...

@praty tanx for be our shadi ki pandit...😳

Haan I was one of them but kya hai na beech mein bohut kuch hua πŸ€£
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre Ye kaisi Shaadi Hai stoppp!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†