India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Deepak ka kya hoga???

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Well pre-cap and promo has given us enough confusion and ambiguity.
So why not cheer up by discussing something fun such as sleazy guy Deepak trying to hit on glamorous Siddhi with Kunal in same officeLOL

We know Kunal can not take anyone saying something to Siddhi. with his family he tries to politely change the subject but with other people, God save them. 

We saw Kunal breaking Thakral's neck in open court session as he insulted and hurt Siddhi. We saw Kunal attacking Rohit for kidnapping Siddhi. We saw Kunal slapping big shot industrialist for calling Siddhi "bewaffa".  

If Kunal can take on with big personalities, I can't imagine what would he do to guy working under him. That guy seems like someone who's asking for trouble and if that is with Kunal Chopra on matter of his ever beautiful wife?

I am going crazy just imagining what would Kunal do to him. God save this guy if he ever tries to flirt with Siddhi or hit on her while Kunal is there. Love to see jealous Kunal but let the guy meet Kuanl alone.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi0309annasarah_singhpalzsparadigm--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKMalarkodi-Hima-KarthiN90stuti123RishrabhRajashnorzar

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Jay, that guy is going to flirt with Siddhi but he already said some sleezy things to Kunal about Siddhi yesterday.. Uski tho waat lagegi!!LOLLOL Me too would love to see what Kunal will do to the guy!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiashuSMalarkodirainbowgirlKarthiN90

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Jay, that guy is going to flirt with Siddhi but he already said some sleezy things to Kunal about Siddhi yesterday.. Uski tho waat lagegi!!LOLLOL Me too would love to see what Kunal will do to the guy!! 
What did he say , didn't hear!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Deepak says to Kunal, you are very lucky.. you have a new boss who looks damn beautiful.. She is beauty with brains. You are supposed to report to her but I will do the job for you if you want. I will also leave my wife for her.. something like that.. in a very sleezy tone as if he never saw a woman beforeLOL Kunal did not know then that he was talking about Siddhi! Now he knows.. and the guy will talk rubbish again no doubt.. wonder what Kunal will do to himLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriashuSneha_siddhirainbowgirlKarthiN90jay_bpm

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Well I think Kunal

1) will deliberately step on this man foot
2) accidentally pour hot coffee on his head
3) make him do all the paperwork, dig old files, send him on errands
4) if he still doesnt take the hint, will bring him to a quiet corner where there is  no CCTV  to
 a) wring his neck, Hold deepak's head under his armpit with one arm and punch his face with the other hand and warn him not to ever ogle at Siddhi.

But then it wont end here...I want all the men to stare at Siddhi when she walks in .

I would like to see Siddhi in beautiful saree with her long flowing hair,Prefer it to be straight rather than curled and pinned up Sarees. and all the mean going gaga over them and Kunal going out of his mind...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisarah_singhneha_siddhisan_aishMalarkodichitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-KarthiN90jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitsss

Deepak says to Kunal, you are very lucky.. you have a new boss who looks damn beautiful.. She is beauty with brains. You are supposed to report to her but I will do the job for you if you want. I will also leave my wife for her.. something like that.. in a very sleezy tone as if he never saw a woman beforeLOL Kunal did not know then that he was talking about Siddhi! Now he knows.. and the guy will talk rubbish again no doubt.. wonder what Kunal will do to himLOL

Hima I think he also said to Kunal that new boss is very close to Abhay. I am falling of my chair just imagining kind of things Kunal can do to this guyROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrineha_siddhiMalarkodiKarthiN90-Hima-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Well I think Kunal

4) if he still doesnt take the hint, will bring him to a quiet corner where there is  no CCTV  to
 a) wring his neck, Hold deepak's head under his armpit with one arm and punch his face with the other hand and warn him not to ever ogle at Siddhi.

But then it wont end here...I want all the men to stare at Siddhi when she walks in .

I would like to see Siddhi in beautiful saree with her long flowing hair,Prefer it to be straight rather than curled and pinned up Sarees. and all the mean going gaga over them and Kunal going out of his mind...

weren't all men staring at Siddhi when she walked in first?
If that happen again while Kunal is there, God he'll go all red like Angry
I imagine it be followed by Kunal walking straight into office to lecture Siddhi on her dressing manner. 
I wouldn't be surprised if they start their sweet nok-jhok on what clothes to wear. Siddhi can remind Kunal he had bought those dresses for her so what now?LOLWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSneha_siddhisarah_singhMalarkodiSilamburainbowgirlKarthiN90

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Well I think Kunal

Could not agree more, hers curls are a mess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl

Go to top