Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

The "R Factor" in Monu's Life..Renu,Rashmi,Ridzi

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello GUys..I hope all r fine after watching 5th Sep thriller episode..with those clear vamp looks of Ridzi 🤢and that Camera zoom in out😡...I hope none of the IF members are in ICU after seeing such things in NBT..😕

Ok now cming to Topic..GUys dont u think the R factor in Monus Life is very dangerous?...First it was Rashmi..now..Riddhima😆..both women messed up MOhans Life..I hope Ridzi track ends Fast..Its the worst track ever..i would have rather enjyd watching Pratiek drama again...Serioulsy that Creep all over Megha track was awesome..Pls Cvs do soemthing or lese be reday to hear the News"NBT ending due to BB 6"🤢

oops I forgot to add REnu..so we have R3...R cube..Rashmi,Renu,Riddhima..😆
Edited by Akki-Rocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at-lest rashmis track had some kind of sense but rondhhi is all nonsense 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu..

at-lest rashmis track had some kind of sense but rondhhi is all nonsense 

hmm wahi toh..they cud hv brought rashmi back to unite MM ..but this Rondhio is too much
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

Hello GUys..I hope all r fine after watching 5th Sep thriller episode..with those clear vamp looks of Ridzi 🤢and that Camera zoom in out😡...I hope none of the IF members are in ICU after seeing such things in NBT..😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

🤣

😆Seriously yaar i m fed up of this show i m gonna give one week more and then also Ridzudi is there drooling over mohan i ll quit watching yaar enough
aashu_am thumbnail

😆Seriously yaar i m fed up of this show i m gonna give one week more and then also Ridzudi is there drooling over mohan i ll quit watching yaar enough

you know every time I think the same, but never giveup...always stay with hopes😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha_am

you know every time I think the same, but never giveup...always stay with hopes😊

yeah but still lets see whats in store for tonites Horror episode in 10:30pm..show..i ll have to watch it wid lights on..as i dont want Ridzi Bhoot to come in mah dreams  
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thats a nice coincidence u have pointed out. POINT to be NOTED!! rashmi ne to itna mess up nahin kiya jitna rondi ne life rond di hai mohan ki. dono ne hi apne apne tareeke se mess up kiya hai par rondi has proved to be a bigger danger.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
"R factor" me Renu ko add karlo😆. Woh toh hamesha mohan ko pareshaan karne ke chakkar me hai😆
aashu_am thumbnail

yeah but still lets see whats in store for tonites Horror episode in 10:30pm..show..i ll have to watch it wid lights on..as i dont want Ridzi Bhoot to come in mah dreams  

are yaar, Guru too saying same😆