India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

for arvians (Page 2)

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yes arvians what do you think about today's episode and our AK. Now you see why I trust so much on Arvi especially arjun and how much I believe that they will be together someday Now you see arjun has already started with this,he will bring purvi back in his life GOOO ARJUN WE ARE WITH YOU. his love for Purvi is the greatest truth and pure. I said to u people Chahe hazar ovi  arjun purvi ke bich mein aaye can never separate Arvi. there is no absolutely no one who is supporting ovi and their marriage because everyone knows that it is she who is wrong and has taken arjun from purvi but he still belongs to her. after crying so much I am happy very happy
I told you Arvi and their Pavitra Rishta can never be overTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123pp29aathya_OrChiD_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index