India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

for arvians

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
This post is just for arvians so please Purvi haters stay away from this. I probably sound a bit rude but I do not want arguments here therefore I say that.

we know Arjun is married now with the self-absorbed, heartless girl who only thinks about herself. we had a little hope maybe they show a fake wedding to reveal savita and Arvi going to be together after that, but our dreams were shattered after watching the wedding happen with our own eyes. it was as if someone took the life out of us. I think for those who still had little hope of Arvi reunonion have accepted that they can never be together and it's now Pavitra Rishta between arjun ovi. sorry but this I can not agree about. as I wrote in my previous post on Pavitra Rishta between Arvi and ovi can never get the pavitra rishta with arjun so I will not repeat anything here. I still have hope for their reunion yes I mean it. I'm a little scared after hearing ovi say she will get this marriage to work and one day arjun going to love her and even DK has begun to provide support for her., so you do not know what the cvs and ekta plan to do next,they can make Arjun to fall for ovi and it is great chance for cvs and ekta to do this now so I hope they spare arvians this time at least. but anyway I will support my arvi till the last.  
I want you to support Arvi with me. they still deserve to be together. I know Purvi is wrong, she thought only about her mother and not about arjun and what he is going to go through, but I also think that she is not completely wrong, now if she had gone through the wedding she still would have been called selfish so she did what she thought was right. whether she chose arjun or mother it was still she who lost everthing in the end, it would not change her situation which she is in right now if she had chosen Arjun over his mother.  she chosen her mother who raised her and was constantly with her. most of us says Purvi dont deserve arjun for what she did to him but I think it's just Purvi who deserve him, because she is not the one who thinks only for herself but everyone around her who she loves, on the other hand we have ovi, who think only of herself, who think it's me no other and such persons may be dangerous. and she is the one who dont deserve arjun. I still feel sorry for ovi but woh kehte hain na jaisa karo waisa baro. I hope, finger crossed that she understand arjun purvi love and let go of him.
so arvians who are with me and still want arvi reunion. come on guys do not think that he's married now, it will be wrong with ovi, Purvi going to look like other woman in his life, people are going to talk crap about their relationship, why should we think about it. if ekta and cvs can come up with things that have no logic, so why should we find and view logic, no the only thing I know is that Arjun was forced to go through this marriage by Purvi although he said yes but still he will never accept it. it was only because he has never been able to refuse his beloved and ruined his life but everyone knows that's not what he deserves. so I have nothing against it if he in the future longs for Purvi, go after her, talks to her, wants her back in his life. no one can take this right from him, no one can control his heart and no one dares to do it.
Purvi haters are and will be against her and want to talk shit about her if arjun still want her back
they will never accept Purvi Arjun Pavitra Rishta and if we start to talk shit about them and be against their relationship if there is something in the future then, and begin to support ovi and her Rishta even though deep down we know that it is not appropriate for none of them and to know clearly that even though they are separated they are still crazy for each other's love and that love can never die but are meant to be together even if they have to go through a lot before they are together again, whether we're talking about being married to different people so do not change their Pavitra Rishta it will be there anyway, so if we are against their love, marriage that is going to be in the future hopefully and begin to see it as gunnah then I think we never have ever loved them and never had faith in their love for each other and their Pavitra Rishta
so come on support Arvi who still have faith in their pavitra rishta. tell who's with me ? I need u all arvians,
and sorry for my bad english, hope u understand what I am trying to say here.Smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettyshk281dolce123Jamuxkhushikulz19aditty--Jenelle--anju011Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliharianjanasoapwatcher1aathyaAshlaikajkhusiNadaCinta-Latty-ameiliaAnAvidReaderarjunpurvixoDilBanjara_OrChiD_pallavi25

rukkie Groupbie
rukkie
rukkie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
You are right I also never accepted arjun-ovi's marriage and will always support arvi til the very end

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21dolce123soapwatcher1jkhusiAshlaika

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
u r right arjun purvi pavitra rishta for ever...

i m with u.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21dolce123kath1jkhusi

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i m with u dear...always want ARVI together...love ARVI forever...:):):)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21dolce123kath1jkhusicrazygirl4RDAshlaika

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Arjun and purvi rishta is and will always be pavitra,arjun and purvi forever,love arvi

alisa21kath1dolce123crazygirl4RDAshlaika

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i 2 want arvi 2 b 2gether..  they deservs 2 b 2gether.Big smile.  i hope now cv's will not show arjun ovi love story  Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21kath1Ashlaikacrazygirl4RD

jipita Goldie
jipita
jipita

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi, arvians

just wante to share my view. After savita will be expose in todays episode and manav and archana will be togother, don't you think purvi's sacrifice was not worth it. I mean to say, it was unnecessary to show Arjun Ovi marriage based on deal between ovi and purvi. Archana and manav will be together after the truth is out. They should have got Arjun and purvi married and Manav could have convinced his family to at least attend the reception except ovi (we know she would not come to arjun-purvi reception) and they could have exposed savita on arjun purvi reception. That way archana and manav would be together without purvi's sacrifice. I think arjun-ovi marriage was unnecessary. Well hope Ovi soon realize that arjun does not and will not love her. They should make her character more sensible so that true lovers can be together. Ovi and Teju are twins but are totally opposite. Teju is more mature and sensible while Ovi is immature. She thinks she can have everything her own way even a person whom does not love her. She can manipulate others to get her way but how can she force someone to love her. It just don't make sense.

kath1crazygirl4RDAshlaikaameilia_OrChiD_

Shivana_j Groupbie
Shivana_j
Shivana_j

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am wit you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kath1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index