Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhaktikapasifancyqueenattack_007laxmipriyaKevamushiroxxprava55663meghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun 8th Sep Promo" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
loved the promo...arjun se bhi shatir qatil...wow interesting n my ariya...Day Dreaming

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

loved the promo...arjun se bhi shatir qatil...wow interesting n my ariya...Day Dreaming
Arjun looked so hot, and finally we get Riya fighting a bitWink
Wats more important is that Arjun has started talking again to Riya, meaning he's no more angry against her nowSmile
we think we can hope for some hadke scenes between ARIYA or it will be too much daydreaming?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Wats more important is that Arjun has started talking again to Riya, meaning he's no more angry against her nowSmile
we think we can hope for some hadke scenes between ARIYA or it will be too much daydreaming?Embarrassed
yar im really excited for this epi...arjun was talking to riya n sharing his thoughts abt the case with her...this is more than enough for me now...WinkLOL n yes we do expect a bit of ariya scenes here n there...greedy us...LOLEmbarrassed
arjun was smoking HOT n i enjoyed riya's fighting...she broke bottle on that man's head...ROFL she is a tough girl for sure...Big smile

attack_007

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by haruhi26

yar im really excited for this epi...arjun was talking to riya n sharing his thoughts abt the case with her...this is more than enough for me now...WinkLOL n yes we do expect a bit of ariya scenes here n there...greedy us...LOLEmbarrassed
arjun was smoking HOT n i enjoyed riya's fighting...she broke bottle on that man's head...ROFL she is a tough girl for sure...Big smile
My patience is upto the limit now...
How will these few hours pass by??????Cry

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
same here but kehte hain na sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...wait for few hours like u did whole week..:)

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

same here but kehte hain na sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...wait for few hours like u did whole week..:)
Yep,please at least do give us fans something to drool about, even if its only an eye lock, a touch or a smileLOL

mushiroxx

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thank you for posting the promo. i have been searching for it since morning.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.