Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 86)

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

what happened 2day???whats the track???
ahem n new cook??
p.s:perfect sig rashi

mg the savior !! He's gonna dress like a kaamwaala bhai and help gopi at karodi's house Howw romanticcc !!BlushingHeart


yaaa...and then they can romaaance 24/7 while making acharAngryAngryand probably give some tips to garodiya bhai...

wait...karodi is married ?? Confused

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

well anki seems in typical "rashi" (me) mood!!!


nopes...worse than tht...I'm in a very very bad mood right now...


i really know how it feels... so if u feel annoyed at anything... tell me i will stop... i am trying to cheer u...


noo yaar...nothing u say can annoy me more than gohem and kinwal romance...

p.s. u know in the precap rashi was wearing the same saree which she wore in tht scene when she fell in jigar's arms(when painiting was going on in the house)...I want to see something niceCryCry



good old days na!!! Embarrassed we will never get it back... Cry so sad... wish rashi remained like that atleast jigar would have tried too woo her n catch her hand... now he never tries to catch her hand.. wonder y... before he never misses a chance..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

girls!! be prepared for the worst..if ahem is new cook... next week will b GOHEM RASLEELA all along!!!!

OOOhhh yes just imagine !! MG helping gobi in cutting mandoes...omigosh !! The height of romance !!BlushingBlushing


n lallaala bg music... cute eyelock Blushing... both mixing masala... i hope they remembers holi n starts playing with it... like their trademark running n throwing..sr ishtyle...Day Dreaming Blushing IN MY DREAMLAND... wow

lol in holi they used gulaal but because of their eyelock MG mistakes red chilli powder for gulaal and throws it on GObi !!LOL

ps : lets stop this we might hurt gohem fans !!Smile


wouldn't it be gr88 if they both throw tht achar masala in each other's eyes...ohh wait...tht's going to lead to another gohem sceneDeadDead



yeah...

:emji... aap kaha ho!!! mujhe dikhayi nahi de rahi... kya hua??"Embarrassed

" gopi... mein yeha hoon... mujhe bhi kuch dikhayi nahi de raha..."

"shayad pyaar se andha ho gaya hoBlushing"" Day Dreaming


or probably gopi trying to remove tht achar masala from ahem's eyes using her saree pallu...and ahem using his handkerchief...perfect naEmbarrassedAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

well anki seems in typical "rashi" (me) mood!!!


nopes...worse than tht...I'm in a very very bad mood right now...


i really know how it feels... so if u feel annoyed at anything... tell me i will stop... i am trying to cheer u...


noo yaar...nothing u say can annoy me more than gohem and kinwal romance...

p.s. u know in the precap rashi was wearing the same saree which she wore in tht scene when she fell in jigar's arms(when painiting was going on in the house)...I want to see something niceCryCry

oooh my god ! You are making me nostalgic ...STOP !! We would never ever again see any kind of romance now...even the sr is over !! The only raji scene m expecting is when rashi gets pregnant..( if she ever gets and doesn't have any problems!!)Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

what happened 2day???whats the track???
ahem n new cook??
p.s:perfect sig rashi

mg the savior !! He's gonna dress like a kaamwaala bhai and help gopi at karodi's house Howw romanticcc !!BlushingHeart


yaaa...and then they can romaaance 24/7 while making acharAngryAngryand probably give some tips to garodiya bhai...


this track even ruccha vll get holiday.. she vll b happy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

girls!! be prepared for the worst..if ahem is new cook... next week will b GOHEM RASLEELA all along!!!!

OOOhhh yes just imagine !! MG helping gobi in cutting mandoes...omigosh !! The height of romance !!BlushingBlushing


n lallaala bg music... cute eyelock Blushing... both mixing masala... i hope they remembers holi n starts playing with it... like their trademark running n throwing..sr ishtyle...Day Dreaming Blushing IN MY DREAMLAND... wow

lol in holi they used gulaal but because of their eyelock MG mistakes red chilli powder for gulaal and throws it on GObi !!LOL

ps : lets stop this we might hurt gohem fans !!Smile


wouldn't it be gr88 if they both throw tht achar masala in each other's eyes...ohh wait...tht's going to lead to another gohem sceneDeadDead



yeah...

:emji... aap kaha ho!!! mujhe dikhayi nahi de rahi... kya hua??"Embarrassed

" gopi... mein yeha hoon... mujhe bhi kuch dikhayi nahi de raha..."

"shayad pyaar se andha ho gaya hoBlushing"" Day Dreaming


or probably gopi trying to remove tht achar masala from ahem's eyes using her saree pallu...and ahem using his handkerchief...perfect naEmbarrassedAngryAngry

why handkerchief ?? Ahem will use his dhoti na ?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

what happened 2day???whats the track???
ahem n new cook??
p.s:perfect sig rashi

mg the savior !! He's gonna dress like a kaamwaala bhai and help gopi at karodi's house Howw romanticcc !!BlushingHeart


yaaa...and then they can romaaance 24/7 while making acharAngryAngryand probably give some tips to garodiya bhai...

wait...karodi is married ?? Confused


I don't know...and if he is not...I'm sure gobi maata will find someone for him...afterall tht's her motto in life to make sure everyone is happy...and this way only garodiya bhai will be able to get a reason to sing gobi's praises...u know na...without tht no track gets over in snsDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.BeeCintila

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

well anki seems in typical "rashi" (me) mood!!!


nopes...worse than tht...I'm in a very very bad mood right now...


i really know how it feels... so if u feel annoyed at anything... tell me i will stop... i am trying to cheer u...


noo yaar...nothing u say can annoy me more than gohem and kinwal romance...

p.s. u know in the precap rashi was wearing the same saree which she wore in tht scene when she fell in jigar's arms(when painiting was going on in the house)...I want to see something niceCryCry

oooh my god ! You are making me nostalgic ...STOP !! We would never ever again see any kind of romance now...even the sr is over !! The only raji scene m expecting is when rashi gets pregnant..( if she ever gets and doesn't have any problems!!)Stern Smile


yeah sr is over everythings over!!! they dont show anything now.. only for gohem... they vll romance even in deathbed..Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2417

-Muskii- 15 2417 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30656

-Eris- 255 30656 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6573

Parijatrocks 52 6573 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2462

suk19 7 2462 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8146

gohem123 17 8146 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index