Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 43)

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
jigar--3 diff fav colors??? only red naa...when dey showed dat he like other 2 colors??

red he likes actually...purple he likes bcozz his wife will look gud in dat & what is one more color???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

@ anki.. when they said about pregnancy they didnt show jigar's face??? anyway he looks like a love sick puppy once again... wow she should have tried salwar instead of bhaang laddoo n tattoo... he didnt even get the msg in those 2 kks unlike waterbed n photoframe scenes...

no...they didn't show jigar's face at tht time...but after baa said tht rashi smiled and looked at him and tht's when jigar told her tht she looks beautiful...soo it's very clear tht everything is absolutely fine between them now...and the scene in the room confirms it...true...he didn't get the msg during the laddoo scene but in the tattoo scene...just when they were starting their romance...that stupid tattoo ruined itAngryAngry

but actually rashi started all this with tht blue dress...but the timing was wrong...I wish jigar had seen her in tht dressWinkDay Dreaming

btw...I loved his expression when he saw rashi coming downstairs in tht suit sceneWinkROFL

he was looking like seeing her for the first time LOL LOL .. well actually he saw her first in a salwar na.. then what happened now.. wow just imagine if he saw her in that blue dress n she says like she rehearsed "jigarji maine soocha ki kyun na hum ..." wanna see his reaction... now we will neva see that...

omg...I can't stop laughing rashi...just imagining rashi saying all tht to jigar is soo funnyROFLohhh...I'd hv loved to see this...but the first thing...his reaction on seeing her in tht dress...if he couldn't stop praising her after seeing her in tht suit...wut wud he hv said if he saw her in tht blue dress...ohhh it could've turned out to be such an amazing scene but the cv's as always ruined itAngryAngry

and yaa...it was not the first time tht he saw her dressed in a suit...he has seen her in a suit even before their wedding and also after tht...but probably the cv's forgot abt thtLOL

but anki before wedding conditions were diff & now...after marriage only he started loving her sooo much madly...so she may b looking diff now to his eyesSmileSmile

got a point there girl Geek !!!! but what about cricket track??

who will b playing cricket den if he starts to stare at her & praise her...& dat too it was SNS prestigious match (such a silly match for crackers issue godd)LOL so writers stopped it...

anyways who cares abt the reason...wut matters is tht atleast we got to see two nice scenesEmbarrassed

2?? only one na?? when she faints...

I was talking abt the recent one when she wore suit...there were two scenes...although the first time also we got two scenes during the cricket match...

madhuri_reddy

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
okay here come the draggers!!!! willl drag me to bed any moment now!!! will u guys b online tommo??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

jigar--3 diff fav colors??? only red naa...when dey showed dat he like other 2 colors??

red he likes actually...purple he likes bcozz his wife will look gud in dat & what is one more color???

before marriage.. once jigar said rashi green is his fav colour... that day jigar's room was shown downstairs after marriage it magically went upstairs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

before marriage.. once jigar said rashi green is his fav colour... that day jigar's room was shown downstairs after marriage it magically went upstairs...

ohhh i missed dis scene may b...i don't know about disConfusedConfused

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

yes...3 different colours...

the first one was green...it was before they got married...he gave something to her because urmi asked for it...and jigar told her to keep it safely...and when rashi asked him wut's soo special abt it...he said tht it's of his fav colour green...tht's why he really likes it...

then the second one was purple...during kinjal's wedding track...he told her to wear a purple dress...and when hetal saw him admiring her LOLhe said tht she will look beautiful after all she is wearing the dress of her husband's fav colourEmbarrassed

and the latest was red...the car scene...

madhuri_reddy

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

ohhh i missed dis scene may b...i don't know about disConfusedConfused

u should see it...rashi hurt herself and jigar held her hand and helped her to walkEmbarrassed
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

okay here come the draggers!!!! willl drag me to bed any moment now!!! will u guys b online tommo??

I don't know if I'll be online during the day or not but I'll be online at night...

Queen.Bee

Go to top