Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 41)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

Originally posted by ankita_raji

guyz y dnt rajiforever post her ff in da main forum Cry

cz she's shy...tht's why she sends us pms instead of posting it on the main forum...

tell her not to be shy i'm sure every1 wud wanna read her ff

well we told her but ultimately it's her decision...u can send her a pm tht u also want to read it...I'm sure from next time onwards she'll pm it to u as well...
she has said she wud but still hasnt pmed me

ohh...she must hv forgotten...pm her once more to remind her...I'm sure she'll pm it to u as well from next time onwardsSmile

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

@ anki.. when they said about pregnancy they didnt show jigar's face??? anyway he looks like a love sick puppy once again... wow she should have tried salwar instead of bhaang laddoo n tattoo... he didnt even get the msg in those 2 kks unlike waterbed n photoframe scenes...

no...they didn't show jigar's face at tht time...but after baa said tht rashi smiled and looked at him and tht's when jigar told her tht she looks beautiful...soo it's very clear tht everything is absolutely fine between them now...and the scene in the room confirms it...true...he didn't get the msg during the laddoo scene but in the tattoo scene...just when they were starting their romance...that stupid tattoo ruined itAngryAngry

but actually rashi started all this with tht blue dress...but the timing was wrong...I wish jigar had seen her in tht dressWinkDay Dreaming

btw...I loved his expression when he saw rashi coming downstairs in tht suit sceneWinkROFL

he was looking like seeing her for the first time LOL LOL .. well actually he saw her first in a salwar na.. then what happened now.. wow just imagine if he saw her in that blue dress n she says like she rehearsed "jigarji maine soocha ki kyun na hum ..." wanna see his reaction... now we will neva see that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

cz she's shy...tht's why she sends us pms instead of posting it on the main forum...

well we told her but ultimately it's her decision...u can send her a pm tht u also want to read it...I'm sure from next time onwards she'll pm it to u as well...

ohh...she must hv forgotten...pm her once more to remind her...I'm sure she'll pm it to u as well from next time onwardsSmile

yh i wil n thnkx
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

yh i wil n thnkx

ur welcomeSmile

Queen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@ anki.. when they said about pregnancy they didnt show jigar's face??? anyway he looks like a love sick puppy once again... wow she should have tried salwar instead of bhaang laddoo n tattoo... he didnt even get the msg in those 2 kks unlike waterbed n photoframe scenes...

no...they didn't show jigar's face at tht time...but after baa said tht rashi smiled and looked at him and tht's when jigar told her tht she looks beautiful...soo it's very clear tht everything is absolutely fine between them now...and the scene in the room confirms it...true...he didn't get the msg during the laddoo scene but in the tattoo scene...just when they were starting their romance...that stupid tattoo ruined itAngryAngry

but actually rashi started all this with tht blue dress...but the timing was wrong...I wish jigar had seen her in tht dressWinkDay Dreaming

btw...I loved his expression when he saw rashi coming downstairs in tht suit sceneWinkROFL

he was looking like seeing her for the first time LOL LOL .. well actually he saw her first in a salwar na.. then what happened now.. wow just imagine if he saw her in that blue dress n she says like she rehearsed "jigarji maine soocha ki kyun na hum ..." wanna see his reaction... now we will neva see that...

omg...I can't stop laughing rashi...just imagining rashi saying all tht to jigar is soo funnyROFLohhh...I'd hv loved to see this...but the first thing...his reaction on seeing her in tht dress...if he couldn't stop praising her after seeing her in tht suit...wut wud he hv said if he saw her in tht blue dress...ohhh it could've turned out to be such an amazing scene but the cv's as always ruined itAngryAngry

and yaa...it was not the first time tht he saw her dressed in a suit...he has seen her in a suit even before their wedding and also after tht...but probably the cv's forgot abt thtLOL

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

omg...I can't stop laughing rashi...just imagining rashi saying all tht to jigar is soo funnyROFLohhh...I'd hv loved to see this...but the first thing...his reaction on seeing her in tht dress...if he couldn't stop praising her after seeing her in tht suit...wut wud he hv said if he saw her in tht blue dress...ohhh it could've turned out to be such an amazing scene but the cv's as always ruined itAngryAngry

and yaa...it was not the first time tht he saw her dressed in a suit...he has seen her in a suit even before their wedding and also after tht...but probably the cv's forgot abt thtLOL

yeah it would be too good if she said all that.. oh! god jigar would have fainted LOL LOL LOL... hey what will he reply?? probably ..."sach ... rashi... mein fresh hokkar aatha hoon" just like he said in that photoframe scene... LOL LOL LOL

blue dress = jigar flat!!!! LOL no doubt.. if a salwar suit can show this much chamatkar..rashi's first baby kk would have been successful..Wink

ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

but anki before wedding conditions were diff & now...after marriage only he started loving her sooo much madly...so she may b looking diff now to his eyesSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Beeankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

but anki before wedding conditions were diff & now...after marriage only he started loving her sooo much madly...so she may b looking diff now to his eyesSmileSmile

got a point there girl Geek !!!! but what about cricket track??

ankita_raji

Go to top